Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanity Plates
List any that you found interesting/funny/dumb

Over the weekend I saw an ugly bitch with the license plate "SHES HOT"

Liar.
dingdongyo Wrote:
lurkingfinger Wrote:Speaking of vanity plates....how about the people who drive the newer model VW beetles (not the real beetles) and have plates which say something about the fact that they drive a beetle...like a yellow one that says "BMBLBTL" or a green one that says "FROGBTL" or something else even gayer. Then you pass them to see that they predictably have that dumb effing flower on their dash.

one time, i was behind one with a license plate that said "SHAVED." that's probably my favorite of all time.
^ had to search for that one, but i knew it was back there somewhere
Worth the effort, nice find.
There's a car I've seen a few times driving around with a plate that says "OPPIE". I'm assuming they are putting that in reference to "opulent" Although the car isn't a piece of junk, it's far from what I would consider to be opulent.
potthole Wrote:There's a car I've seen a few times driving around with a plate that says "OPPIE". I'm assuming they are putting that in reference to "opulent" Although the car isn't a piece of junk, it's far from what I would consider to be opulent.
one of my favorite things to do is purposefully screw up the meaning of a vanity plate. in front of the owner, if possible.

for instance...
"...oh. nice to meet you, opie."
A family member has a plate with the names of her kids on it. She told us she got a vanity plate, then got really mad while we stared at it and tried to figure it out.

"Cat-ee-n-ah-juh"?
"No, Katy 'n' AJ!!!!"
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:A family member has a plate with the names of her kids on it. She told us she got a vanity plate, then got really mad while we stared at it and tried to figure it out.

"Cat-ee-n-ah-juh"?
"No, Katy 'n' AJ!!!!"

This made me think of the scene in Office Space when the Indian dude was explaining how easy it is to pronounce his name.

"Nah-ee-na-na-jar"
I see a convertible VW beetle just about everyday on my way home. Plate says "CUTECAR". Of course, I'm never in a good mood so I always want toe run the dumb bitch off the road. Fake flower and all.
My favorite was on a Hummer H2 -

"4 MPG"
One day I was going around the Murfreesboro court square and I saw a pretty little Mercedes with a license plate that read I ERND IT. I giggled.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I have a friend that has a Hummer with a license plate of UWANT1.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
A couple weeks back as I was driving home from work I passed a fairly new BMW that had a plate saying "HOTBMW." If only the guy driving it saw how hard I began to laugh when I noticed his smashed up front end.
I saw one this summer that said, "Marx 82", and a liscense plate holder which read, "It's a Richard Marx thing. You wouldn't understand."

They were right, I didn't.
an EMT/FF buddy of mine got a vanity plate "RESCUE U"/"RES Q U" or something like that....

I told him it shoulda said "ILL BLOW U"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
my step-sister's dorky on-and-off boyfriend had a kit car lamborghini. he amused himself by changing the plate almost every time he registered. the only ones i remember are LASTLAF, UNDER100 and L8ROFSR
cool looking car, but when the driver looks like a tubby alfred e. neumann, it doesn't matter.
Quote:I saw one this summer that said, "Marx 82", and a liscense plate holder which read, "It's a Richard Marx thing. You wouldn't understand."

They were right, I didn't.

I like to think that the only person with a Richard Marx license plate frame was actually Richard Marx.
my aunt had one that said I-O-NCNB (I owe NC National Bank) on her Jag.

DREAMON was on a old ass BMW and the guy was a total dueshbag...middle age, spray on tan, gold chain...I had to laugh.
as a Rush fan, I had 2112 H2 on my Hummer when I lived in St. Louis. I'm thinking my next plate will be a Seinfield reference,

rtvndly
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Not to bump an old, dead thread, but I just had to chuckle when Zane said on the air Monday that his favorite vanity plate of all time was one he saw on a Hummer that read "4 MPG".

From December 16, 2008 at 3:59 PM:

hotzester Wrote:My favorite was on a Hummer H2 -

"4 MPG"
Haha, nice!

I've seen a few since the thread died, including "69MPG" on a Prius, which I think is a lie.
Surprised no one's mentioned this one

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/license.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/license.asp</a><!-- m -->
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I saw this one on the way to work one morning and decided to take a pic of it with my phone. Thought it to be very nerdy.

[Image: 102.jpg]

I think I may be more nerdy knowing a pokemon reference.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Ha, I just realized it doesn't say "151MEN"
burnking Wrote:Ha, I just realized it doesn't say "151MEN"
It doesn't?! What the hell does it say.....
linzi Wrote:
I think it's "151MEW"

I'm still clueless on what it means though... Philly Mike?
I saw 'kneeguy' on the way in today
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
burnking Wrote:
linzi Wrote:
I think it's "151MEW"

[nerd mode]in pokemon Mew (a pokemon) is number 151 on the pokedex.

The only reason he holds significance in the whole pokemon thing is because he was the last one in the pokedex in the first game, and you couldn't really get him unless you either won a contest or used a gameshark. [/nerd mode]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I saw 'kneeguy' on the way in today

I hope he was a knee surgeon.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Philly Mike Wrote:
burnking Wrote:
linzi Wrote:
I think it's "151MEW"

[nerd mode]in pokemon Mew (a pokemon) is number 151 on the pokedex.

The only reason he holds significance in the whole pokemon thing is because he was the last one in the pokedex in the first game, and you couldn't really get him unless you either won a contest or used a gameshark. [/nerd mode]
After reading this I just felt the urge to sing...

"Professor Frink, Professor Frink, he'll make you laugh, he'll make you think..."
I saw a gay one this weekend.... IM A GEM

It made me want to kick her in the kooch.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I saw a gay one this weekend.... IM A GEM

It made me want to kick her in the kooch.

Thats just as annoying as a woman wearing a jacket with the word "princess" bedazzled on the back.

Or anyone wearing anything bedazzled. Nothing screams "I want attention" more than bedazzled clothing.
I saw a bunch of custom plates at the NYC International Auto Show this weekend Big Grin

I just wanted to brag that I went.
Saw this one today in GR "2wat" I assume is you say it fast you will get it.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Saw this one today in GR "2wat" I assume is you say it fast you will get it.

I cant believe they let the person get away with the "twat" thats SO fuckin awesome
I was out Saturday and saw one theat said DJ ZANE. Talk about vanity.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Saw that 2wat plate yet again today...it is becoming a regular occurance, i will try and get a picture of it as soon as I get a chance.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I saw one on a nice RV the other day. It read POORFOLKS. :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I saw one the other day that said IYQYQR. It really pissed me off that someone would go out of their way to ask for and pay extra for something so damn stupid.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS