Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semester is DONE
Smile
I'm back everyone...

Biff, did you miss me???? Smile
Thank God it's over. A few blessed weeks of going to normal work (assuming they hire me full time, yeah right), then back to the grind.

One more semester until total freedom!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
boizalynne Wrote:Biff, did you miss me???? Smile

Of course! I printed out your avatar and hold it close to me in the wee hours of the night.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Biff, did you miss me???? Smile

Of course! I printed out your avatar and hold it close to me in the wee hours of the night.

WEIRD... I did that too....
boizalynne Wrote:Smile
I'm back everyone...

Biff, did you miss me???? Smile

Welcome back!! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
now we're all spending our days on a message board.

HALFWAY BOOSH!
0rz0ski Wrote:Thank God it's over. A few blessed weeks of going to normal work (assuming they hire me full time, yeah right), then back to the grind.

One more semester until total freedom!
Freedom? In the workforce? Really? ....I mean...REALLY?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yes, and I say that with the utmost sincerity. Work is a lot more entertaining and stimulating than school is, and on top of that, I actually make money instead of losing it to the mingers and idiots in "education".
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Yes, and I say that with the utmost sincerity. Work is a lot more entertaining and stimulating than school is, and on top of that, I actually make money instead of losing it to the mingers and ambulance drivers in "education".
Lose money in education? Are you crazy? What about books? You buy them for what, $100+. You can resell them for at least $10-$15. (of course I say this with a hint of sarcasm)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.