Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnaby
I saw Barnaby today. It just came out: "Hey black shirt wearing guy!". He seemed so excited to say hello that I followed it up with "Yah, glasses on the shirt guy".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He said "hey black shirt wearing guy" to you? That is freakin hilarious!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:He said "hey black shirt wearing guy" to you? That is freakin hilarious!!

No I said it to him. He retorted with "hey it's buff guy" and proceeded to do a Mr. Ten type flex. I thought he was talking about himself and as we walked away I mumbled an insult (out of his hearing range) about him being arrogant. I realized later that he may have been talking about me but I'm not sure......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Maybe he meant, "hey it's the biff guy" and just got tongue-tied like the guys.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That is awesome. Pure awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
i was talking to a certain fox 17 entertainment reporter about a week ago and we got to talking about Barnabys people nicknaming. she goes "yeah, i remember when i co-hosted his show. called me 'Fox 17 girl'."

i want my own Barnaby nickname.
Jo Wrote:i want my own Barnaby nickname.

Hey, shit colored name girl!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:Maybe he meant, "hey it's the biff guy" and just got tongue-tied like the guys.

No he had no idea who I was. I was just roaming the halls and he was walking out of his office.

He certainly is a happy man.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Making a business call at the station, eh?
potthole Wrote:Making a business call at the station, eh?

Not a business call but yes I did visit them today.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I ran into him in the hallway this morning and was expecting a "hey, puffy jacked girl!" or something equally stupid. Instead, he actually called me by name. Not a minute later, in the same hallway, I heard him call Golden Throat "Weather Guy"... Maybe he just has a hard time with names... Or he's just that douchey.
I'm awful with names, but I've never resorted to pulling a Barnaby.
loosewendy Wrote:Maybe he just has a hard time with names... Or he's just that douchey.

I don't think it's douchey at all. I think he's just a friendly guy and wants to be more personable than "how ya doin'" guy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He is a nice guy. He doesn't "look past you" either. Someone you find famous people tend to do.

I'd love to hear him on air in the FBHW studio.