Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azulstar
I saw this on a billboard while driving today. We're in cost savings mode so I am asking if anyone knows about this:

http://www.azulstar.com/services/sign-up-and-plans/
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Pretty sure this was the service we used in our apartment. No major complaints. Speed was a little slow, but I think that was more because we were at the lowest plan, but it wasn't horrible.

Right as we were moving out, the apartment management announced that they were switching services... not sure if that's a sign of anything about the company, or not, though.
I live in Grand Haven, a town that Azulstar was touting as being one of the first 3 "wired cities" in the U.S. Even though it was supposed to be free for city residents the service absolutely BLOWED! My house is literally less than 200 feet from a "tower relay" and the only place I could get any kind of signal was directly in front of a window in my kitchen. Then, they stopped offering the "free" plan and instead instituted a "pay service." I switched to a Charter bundle package and have never looked back. Good luck.