Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penguins fans
They are all shovel leaners enough said. The Red Wings Proved it.

Discuss.
I'll put myself out there for the abuse. I'm a Pens fan. I will admit they got dominated by the Red Wings, though. For most of the games, it looked like the Red Wings were on a permanent PP.
I think the Penguins did very well actually. They never gave up. Pens fans can be proud.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That's true, they did put up a good fight. They're a young inexperienced team. With pretty much everyone coming back next year (hopefully) with experience, they'll be tough.
Admin Wrote:I think the Penguins did very well actually. They never gave up. Pens fans can be proud.

Yeah, this was definetly a series to be proud of for both sides, but more so for the Detroit side.
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:With pretty much everyone coming back next year (hopefully) with experience, they'll be tough.

they are going to be losing a lot of key players... as their rookies start coming out of their rookie contracts, they won't be able to afford the salaries.

Hossa, Malone, Roberts, Ruutu, Orpik, Laraque, Dupuis and a few more are all unrestricted free agents...so, they may be gone.

The Wings, on the other hand, are going to have pretty much the same team. (minus assistant coach)
this thread is dead, but whatever, i'm slow:

that was also an incredible finish, when the puck went over osgood... but out through the other side of the crease. i was on the edge of my chair through the last second. my ass hurt.

series momentum was shifting just a little bit... i think if it was something ridiculous like a best of 15, the pens could have had a shot at it.

for some reason, i like watching detroit lose. it's not anything personal, i just do. but they had the jets on all playoffs and earned the cup. you can't argue with that.
In the meantime, the Redwings have signed 2 Pens so far. My question is why did they sign Conklin? Osgood was the back-up and he took them through the playoffs.
Because Hasek is done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jimmy Howard can play as back up, hes been waiting at GR and doing a great job at it. Conklin should be behind Jimmy.
ill give you guys the 1st 2 games of the series.. they were blow outs.. but take those 2 out of the equasion and youve got 4 1 goal games... and next year the pens will beat the wings in 5 games.. mark the tape!
Conklin had a great showing, but I agree with yewt, they should put someone in the system ahead of a newcomer, if they're comparable of course.