Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip Off Sports Bar Stupid Commercial
Have you listened to this ad? It sounds like they had interns do the voice overs. It is simply terrible to listen to. Was the budget so small that they had to have those two talentless effs do the voice work?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
they can't all be Len....geez.
It's fine. Look how many times that place has tried to open. They didn't have any money left for ads after having to pay off the people in Alpine Township for the liquor lisence.
Admin Wrote:Have you listened to this ad? It sounds like they had interns do the voice overs. It is simply terrible to listen to. Was the budget so small that they had to have those two talentless effs do the voice work?

ha, I cant believe that others hate this commercial too. OMG I cant believe how "BRO" those 2 are in the commercial. Every time I hear the commercial I turn the radio. I would rather listen to...anything.
I'd rather hear it than the f'n, Vintage Grand Rapids book commercial with the grandpa. That just seems creepy andmakes me want a Worther's Original.
I was thinking they pulled the bartender and a waiter for it!
Yeah, the Vintage Grand Rapids commercial is awful.. But the Tip Off ad has got the be THE worst radio commercial I've heard in recent memory. I wouldn't doubt if they just grabbed a few of their employees for it, but I would still think they could do better.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
HEY!

Bros need work too.
I wouldn't be surprised if for many of the "local" commercials you hear on the radio, the final say in what is said or what is done is up to the business being advertised... i.e. the crappy voiceover people for the bar were probably chosen by the owners of the business, and they are probably the ones who wrote the craptastic copy.
The other Vintage Grand Rapids commercial with the chick with the hideous voice is just as bad as the grandpa one. How these people get picked is beyond me.
I agree with Biff. I thought they were interns. I convinced myself that one of them was Pubeface.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
OMG! I thought I was the only one who thought that!! It sounds like the Joe and Ben show!!
I just heard the commercial today, wow it is horrible, almost as bad as the mexican resturant one they used to air.

Nothing is more annoying than some of those PSAs though. The main one now, besides the "car windshield" one is the one for the A1C test where people are packing for vacation and are told their house will be robbed by the robbers themselves.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm left utterly confused when I hear that commercial that ends with Zane orgasmically screaming another man's name.

"HOWIE BOOOOOOVEEEEEE!"
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Haha, I heard that one when I was driving through Kalamazoo over Christmas