Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olan Mills Photo
[Image: untitled.jpg]
this sucks
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Yeah that was awesome when FB & HW were discussing this on the show. Wait...why is this here?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[/img]

what do you mean why is this here.. probably cause I came across it and didn't hear their segment about it.
It's nice to see they went with the "traditional" backround. I would have not unlike 3rd grade chosen the "starburst" backround.
i'm very disappointed in this pose.. i feel the photographer could have been a little more creative. Olan Mills needs to step it up. You should come to the studio i work at you'll walk away with something sweet.
jgwelding Wrote:[/img]

what do you mean why is this here.. probably cause I came across it and didn't hear their segment about it.
When I originally wrote this you didn't have a pic posted. You modified your post with a pic. That would be why I said that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Freebeer looks like a certain someone in that picture.

His name starts with an "H". Ends with a "uge".

Sorry bro.
Bang! Wrote:Freebeer looks like a certain someone in that picture.

Sorry bro.

Ouch!

Them's fightin' words there!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I think Freebeer has been eating too much, and this pic makes Hotwings look like he has a pencil mustache. Eric Zane looks like he has to go take a crap. :'(
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
holy eff, look at hw's apple. That thing is MASSIVE.
dino Wrote:
Bang! Wrote:Freebeer looks like a certain someone in that picture.

Sorry bro.

Ouch!

Them's fightin' words there!

Hey now!

Who wouldnt want to be/look like him?

1. Get paid to know nothing about sports on a sports show.

2. Marry someone 20 years younger then you.

3. Free food from countless "Dont you know who I am!"

4. Free RV with your name on it.

Thats the high life there!
i don't understand why or how they replaced hotwings with freddie mercury
+1 dingdongyo!

They should have had Titan do their pic!!!
mainerliser Wrote:+1 dingdongyo!

They should have had Titan do their pic!!!

Why? Did you want them to be naked?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
dingdongyo Wrote:i don't understand why or how they replaced hotwings with freddie mercury

Good one!!!!
Minus the adams apple, they could be a Christian Rock band!! " Free Hot Zane with a cup o' Joe!!

Now, for the whole A'holes to Angels gig, we need a nasty pic( shouldn't be hard to find) and an angelic pic ( the one above!) Nice...