Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Live 09
Anybody else own this game on 360? Its nuts...absolutely nuts...

It syncs to real NBA stats, so say Kobe Bryant starts to suck ass in real life, well in the game he's gunna start to suck ass too...

Say the Celtics and the Cavs play the greatest game ever in the history of the NBA...but its not on TV where you live so you cant watch it...well the next day you can pop in the game and WATCH THE PHRYGAN GAME! Video game style...but everything happens as it did...

Absolutely nuts
roybundlz Wrote:well the next day you can pop in the game and WATCH THE PHRYGAN GAME! Video game style...but everything happens as it did...
really??? how do they even do that? that is pretty cool.
all i have is nhl 09. and i'm currently frustrated with how bad i suck at it. they do not have that feature. i'd like to see it, though.
thats what i took from the little demo that showed, i havent tried that feature yet so it might not be 100 percent the exact game or just very close to it...but yeah its crazy the way they sync everything...

i almost copped nhl but Ive played it before and although it is a good game it has absolutely no replay value...all you can do is play hockey...I can sit and play nba or madden for hours and not once play any basketball or football, just putting together franchises and letting them dominate and shit....although ive yet to play any of EAs Headcoach games