Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's See the Animals
[Image: harry010.jpg]

This is Harry. He's a badass.
I've got pics of my viszla but I'll have to find them.
[Image: spazzy.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: theboys.jpg]
Bothers Luke and Leo in the cat bed my wife made. Pound Cats. Hopefully names drived from Star Wars, and not Luke Perry and Leo Dicapprio or however you spell it. Pissants, may look cute,but don't turn your back.
Hugo, our mini dachshund. He's 4 months.
[Image: PC110433.jpg]
This is Trevor. Our bearded dragon. She's a diva.
[Image: P2130010.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I know we've all seen my babies before, but...

Here is Lionel:
[Image: n24805012_32956211_7717.jpg]

And Stella:
[Image: n24805012_32956212_8452.jpg]

And Will and Rufus (who my fmil (not to be confused with milf) kidnapped)
[Image: n24805012_31976705_301.jpg]
That's what she said.
This is Sadie, our mutt. She's a good dog, but has a weird appetite. Socks, underweather, leather sandals.. we call her Goat sometimes.

[Image: DSC02998.jpg]
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
she looks like you just caught her getting ready to eat the santa hat.....
My Tennessee Mountain Cur Piper, aka Hyper Piper. Getting muddy in the woods, just as we were getting ready to go home (of course).

[Image: muddypiper.jpg]
A close up of my nosey Piper

[Image: P3290293.jpg]
I have two cats, I'll take pictures of when I get home
We've got 3 cats and 2 dogs...have to find pics when I get home as well.
The little one, Molly.
[Image: m_619b9f475471e516b83aeead28bedee1.jpg]

The big one, Bosley.
[Image: m_c996c70c2f823e0f4c7ddab00354af44.jpg]

A rare and quiet moment.
[Image: m_46a9a5de0e3805540a41c84dc20e8149.jpg]

I wish I had a movie of them crashing around the house. Neither one of them are too agile and graceful.
Hank:
[Image: 3105086877_8757b20d56.jpg]

Curtis:
[Image: 3081242142_3cb27a2e60.jpg]
[Image: SDC10004.jpg]

this is Benjamin, my baby boy ;D
he doesn't even know he's a dog!
hank and curtis are the greatest cat names ever.
It's OK Stasia, Harry believes he is a person as well.
I can't help it...I know I spoil him!! He's my only boy....
He goes EVERYWHERE with me and he even follows me all over the house.
I never thought i could have a small dog, but when my girlfriend found him, I couldn't say no. And now he's become my boy.
Wow, Potthole...that shot of Curtis is BEAUTIFUL. Nice catch! Here are mine:

Henry:
[Image: f_Henrym_cc22c4e.jpg]

Simon:
[Image: f_Simonm_6d2d683.jpg]

Minnie:
[Image: f_Minniem_3571c22.jpg]

Mashie:
[Image: f_Mashiem_bf2ae01.jpg]

Izzy:
[Image: f_Izzym_cfd2b80.jpg]
Izzi is beautiful....she looks like my old cat Casey....*sigh* I miss her.....
Everyone's pets look happy and well fed...I love animals!
i haven't had a pet in a long time. early this year, a cat thought he lived with me for a while. he'd follow me to my apartment when i got home from work, and just come in and flop around like he owned the place. then he'd keep touching and nipping me until i threw him out.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...D=31368099

i never knew his name. i just called him a-hole or dipshit or whatever.
dingdongyo Wrote:hank and curtis are the greatest cat names ever.

Named after two of my favorite Tigers of all-time.

hotzester Wrote:Wow, Potthole...that shot of Curtis is BEAUTIFUL. Nice catch! Here are mine:

Henry:
[Image: f_Henrym_cc22c4e.jpg]

Simon:
[Image: f_Simonm_6d2d683.jpg]

Minnie:
[Image: f_Minniem_3571c22.jpg]

Mashie:
[Image: f_Mashiem_bf2ae01.jpg]

Izzy:
[Image: f_Izzym_cfd2b80.jpg]

Thanks! That was about a one in a million shot, seeing as those two don't seem to stay still for any amount of time except when they are asleep.
Allyson Wrote:I know we've all seen my babies before, but...

Here is Lionel:
[Image: n24805012_32956211_7717.jpg]

And Stella:
[Image: n24805012_32956212_8452.jpg]

And Will and Rufus (who my fmil (not to be confused with milf) kidnapped)
[Image: n24805012_31976705_301.jpg]

I don't mean to be stupid but...... Whats a fmil ??
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
My guess is "future mother in law." But yeah, that's a new one to me, too.
Fat man in lace?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
For the sake of Allyson, I hope not. I think that would scar her for life if a fat dude wearing lace stole her dog.
potthole Wrote:My guess is "future mother in law." But yeah, that's a new one to me, too.

Future or effing.
That's what she said.
That was my second guess, but I figured that for the time being "future" would fit best... once you get married, I assumed you'd switch it to that other f-word. Wink
The history of Izzy and his name is quite comical. A cat had a litter on the loading dock at my wife's office in early winter, then moved on, leaving them there. All of the other kittens had been taken, and since we already had a house full of animals, we weren't really looking to take in another one.

So we took him, but no one (not even the vet) could tell whether he was a he or a she. After a few days of trying to see ANYTHING, I jokingly asked, "Izzy a boy, or Izzy a girl?" ...and Izzy was born.

Prolly had to be there.
Nothing wrong with coming up with a name that way. Harry was already named when we got him. He was a Humane Society dog.
potthole Wrote:That was my second guess, but I figured that for the time being "future" would fit best... once you get married, I assumed you'd switch it to that other f-word. Wink
Oh, it already is.

hotzester Wrote:The history of Izzy and his name is quite comical. A cat had a litter on the loading dock at my wife's office in early winter, then moved on, leaving them there. All of the other kittens had been taken, and since we already had a house full of animals, we weren't really looking to take in another one.

So we took him, but no one (not even the vet) could tell whether he was a he or a she. After a few days of trying to see ANYTHING, I jokingly asked, "Izzy a boy, or Izzy a girl?" ...and Izzy was born.

Prolly had to be there.
With Lionel, the shelter originally thought he was a girl so they named him Luna. But no way was I going to let my little boy have such a gay name so Lionel it was.
That's what she said.
Both of our dogs are shelter dogs. I think Simon's "Shelter name" was Timmer...and Henry's was Buddy. I like our choices better. lol

Simon had this arrogant "My S doesn't stink" walk to him when we brought him home, and it reminded us of Simon Cowell. Henry was named after a gigantic stuffed dog I had when I was about four.
Frisco, border collie/sheltie mix. He's rather old, I think he's 11 or 12. He can't get up on the kitchen floor because he has a bad leg, so he lays on the rug most of the day.
[Image: 3131628211_8036eaf13f.jpg]

Next, the guineas, Latte and Bear. When our old guineas, Kona and Expresso, died, my sister was fairly devastated, so for her birthday last year, I went to Meijer and found her a female that she named Latte. Naturally, this happened....
[Image: 3131699091_97ab0f9ce9.jpg]
Yep, she was pregnant, and ended up having 5 babies (one didn't make it). We gave all but one of them away, and she was named "Bear."

[Image: 3131628671_a6e35856f6_m.jpg]
Momma and Bear today.

Bear's right flank is white, but she kept moving around because she thought I had food for her, so I couldn't get a clear shot.

Last, there is the b*tch...I mean, bird. Houdini. I hate her, she hates most of us, except for my brother. She's a black masked lovebird that has a taste for flesh.
[Image: 3132456166_333f9cfab1_m.jpg]
She seriously hates me. Look at that beady eye, full of hate...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I dislike birds myself. When I walked in my neighborhood a few years ago, there was one that liked to buzz right by my head...I had to carry some sticks to throw at it. I'd even walk across the street and the Effer would still try to get me.
stupid birds......
[Image: k2icn8.jpg]

Yes... we put sunglasses on him... poor Harry.
I can't believe he allowed you to do that. I you dyed his beard he'd look like Hulk Hogan.
Weeee! I love seeing everyone's pets. Smile

Althea as a baby:

[Image: AltheaSackets1.jpg]

Thea in the backyard:

[Image: ScooterBackyard.jpg]

Thea and Bear on Easter:

[Image: Easter2.jpg]

Thea and Bear Lake Ontario:

[Image: OopBearLakeOntario.jpg]

Typical day for Bear:

[Image: Bearfloor1.jpg]

And last but not least, Ryan:

[Image: new-3resized.jpg]

[Image: RyanBearsmall-1.jpg]
Say hi to your motha for me, okay?
Thndrkttn, your pets are adorable! they look so happy, even when dressed up in rabbit ears!