Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you GIVING for Christmas?
My son is getting some legos, a mem card for his vflash and some hotwheels stuffs.
baby girl - baby stuffs

brother in law- socks and beer
parents in law - digital picture frame loaded with a ton of grandkid pics and family pics(sister in law, bro in law and I all pitched in)

my mom - fancy shirt thing
my bro - gift card to take his lady to out to eat
my dad - gift card to get groceries as he was laid off work Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I got a lot of clothes for people. We are going on vacation and my boyfriend teases that he's going to walk around in a velour suit the whole time, so I got him one of those as part of his gift. I also got him the Iron Gym but I gave it to him already.
That's what she said.
Fiancee - videogame
Brother 1: Titanium Spork, hand picked tea, zombie t-shirt
Brother 2: Bacon, BK Crown Card, magnetic LED's
Sister: Tales of Beedle the Bard, LED candle that turns on and off by blowing into it
Mom and Dad: digital picture frame (from the fiancee and I)

future sister in law 1: Tequila
future sister in law 2: Fleece sweater, cash
future Mother in law: 1,000 sudokus
future father in law: John Deere thermos, grill glove
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Brother 1: Titanium Spork,

awesome!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Brother 1: Titanium Spork,

awesome!

Yeah, ThinkGeek is pretty awesome. The shirt, spork, tea, LED candle, and LED magnets all came from there.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
We got my dad one of those digital photo albums. Now I just have to get the downloading done.

I am getting Plungee wouldn't you like to know

I got a new Blackberry Pearl and some lingerie
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Girlfriend: Ipod, and $60 of "stuff" in stocking
Brother: Saw horses and football cards
Sis-in-Law: ceramic heater
Step-sis and Brother-in-law: Cherry Republic gift Basket (sent to Hawaii)
G/F's sis and Brother-in-law: Cherry Republic gift Basket (sent to Texas)
Step-sis: Earrings
Step Sis: bath & body works gift card
Step bro: Best Buy gift card
step bro: cash
G/F parents: Carabba's gift card
Dad & Step mom: Solar lights for cabin
Mom & Step dad: Wii Fit (went in together with brother and sis-in-law) Wine glasses.

There's other smaller items, but I can't remember all of them.

Edit: I forgot grandparents-
G/F Grandma: a broach thingy
Step-dad's parents: A pie from this chick in DeWitt that I guess makes the best pies ever (I don't like pie, so I can't judge)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Sis & her BF are getting a cookie jar that looks like a Pug.
Nannie (my husband's grandma) is getting a painting I made of a flower
His mom is getting a framed print
His dad is getting a framed print
Our best friends are getting a framed print.
My husband and I spent all our money on a new refrigerator.
I bought him a Reese's peanut butter cup snowman and will try and find a gift for him tonight when I go to Target.
He bought me a couple small things, but won't tell me what they are. He tells me they are boogers.
I will probably paint a christmas ornament for everyone next year.

I just don't have much money Sad
sunshyne Wrote:I will probably paint a christmas ornament for everyone next year.

My GF did this in years past. (I still haven't got one) They usually seem to be the favorite gifts.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
One of my wife's last minute gifts is a Dance Dance Revolution game for the Wii. Stupid fitness!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My son is getting some legos, a mem card for his vflash and some hotwheels stuffs.
baby girl - baby stuffs

brother in law- socks and beer
parents in law - digital picture frame loaded with a ton of grandkid pics and family pics(sister in law, bro in law and I all pitched in)

my mom - fancy shirt thing
my bro - gift card to take his lady to out to eat
my dad - gift card to get groceries as he was laid off work Sad

Husband- Big box of Radio Tubes (he restores old radios as a hobby...), A Chess Set, A Couple of books, Some cloths because if I didn't replace them, he never would.... some candy.... Goes to show what a nerd my husband isSmile

Oldest Daughter-the usual... Barbie and Littlest pet shop stuff, some cloths and books, a vsmile and a vsmile smartridge

Middle Daughter-Same as above

Youngest Daughter-Cloths, Glowworm... general toddler items... a little farm set for toddlers

Everyone else are getting gift baskets from us this year from Wine Country Gift Baskets.... yes I got lazy...
The girls are getting doll houses, Barbie's, Hannah Montana doll, baby doll set...stroller, high chair, carrier...DVD's, PJ's..plus their stockings are loaded with candy and small stuff.
Hubby got usual dad items
Mom got nice picture frame with the grandkids pictures in it...Dad got one too....mom also got some new towels to go with her newly decorated bathroom and dad got a outdoors men pocket tool with a flashlight thing
nieces and cousins get a toy and outfit or money if they're teens
I have a large extended family so they get pictures of the girls, usually in a nice little frame.
I buy my own gifts so I got a camera and some make-up and a new pair of jeans!
Merry Christmas Everybody!!!! ;D
I cannot say as the person receiving things is a member of this board. And she already hunts through stuff, I don't need her finding out what she's getting.
[Image: santa.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:[Image: santa.jpg]
Grrr, is that for me?
I like the way his 'bowl full of jelly' molds to the ground to create a kind of platform while he lays...

sexy santa...
I send that picture via e-mail every year to a bunch of people. Inevitably I get three replies that state that now it feels like Christmas.

One year, a few years ago, I sent out a picture of myself in the same pose. Talk about shock and awe.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dolph Wrote:I cannot say as the person receiving things is a member of this board. And she already hunts through stuff, I don't need her finding out what she's getting.

It is not "hunting" if the stuff is sitting out in plain sight. And by "in plain sight" I mean wrapped and under the tree...
loosewendy Wrote:
dolph Wrote:I cannot say as the person receiving things is a member of this board. And she already hunts through stuff, I don't need her finding out what she's getting.

It is not "hunting" if the stuff is sitting out in plain sight. And by "in plain sight" I mean wrapped and under the tree...

Are you a gift shaker?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:It is not "hunting" if the stuff is sitting out in plain sight. And by "in plain sight" I mean wrapped and under the tree...

Are you a gift shaker?

Isn't everybody?

When you get gifts . . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
What, you don't buy and wrap your own gifts, Queenie?!
I've already gotten my "nice" gift...my camera...but a pair of jeans and some desperately needed make up is all I'm opening.

When I was younger and got smart about it, I would carefully unwrap the gift, being careful not to tear the paper or tape and check it out and then rewrap it.

Biff, you need to post that picture of yourself. It'll be your present to us...... :-*
I got the girls clothes books and games. For the rest of the family, we decided to donate money that we would spend on each other to the American Cancer Society in memory of my Dad who passed away 2 years ago on Dec. 28th from colon cancer. He would not go to the hospital until Christmas was over that year. I miss him, and I like to honor him somehow each Christmas.
your momma Wrote:Biff, you need to post that picture of yourself. It'll be your present to us...... :-*

If I can find it I will.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:It is not "hunting" if the stuff is sitting out in plain sight. And by "in plain sight" I mean wrapped and under the tree...

Are you a gift shaker?

I am. I hate being suprised. The boyfriend got clever this year... nothing shakes. Hmph.
Admin Wrote:
your momma Wrote:Biff, you need to post that picture of yourself. It'll be your present to us...... :-*

If I can find it I will.

Mister please . . . Big Grin
your momma Wrote:What, you don't buy and wrap your own gifts, Queenie?!
I've already gotten my "nice" gift...my camera...but a pair of jeans and some desperately needed make up is all I'm opening.

When I was younger and got smart about it, I would carefully unwrap the gift, being careful not to tear the paper or tape and check it out and then rewrap it.

Biff, you need to post that picture of yourself. It'll be your present to us...... :-*

Oh hell yeah cuz!! We buy most everything together, and then I wrap EVERYTHING!! Of course, I am the wrappinator. Big Grin
loosewendy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Are you a gift shaker?

I am. I hate being suprised. The boyfriend got clever this year... nothing shakes. Hmph.
Whoops, quick trigger. Apparently he has gotten smart and started styrofoaming everything so as not to shake. That way, "What did you get me?" stops being asked.
I got Mr. Wonderful a board game from the 60s called "Feds and Heads" (showcasing the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, characters from an underground comic in the 60s - yes, I'm an aging hippie, so sue me). Where you get chance cards like "Get busted by the Feds. To save your pitiful hide you rat out everyone you know. Lose 4 ounces and all your friends". Or.."You smoke a joint all the way down to the stub accidentally inhaling it. Go to the Free Clinic". Or, "You are filled with the spirit of love. Give all players one ounce".
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:If I can find it I will.

Mister please . . . Big Grin

I found it. It probably violates proboards' rules so I have to pass.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:I got Mr. Wonderful a board game from the 60s called "Feds and Heads" (showcasing the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, characters from an underground comic in the 60s - yes, I'm an aging hippie, so sue me). Where you get chance cards like "Get busted by the Feds. To save your pitiful hide you rat out everyone you know. Lose 4 ounces and all your friends". Or.."You smoke a joint all the way down to the stub accidentally inhaling it. Go to the Free Clinic". Or, "You are filled with the spirit of love. Give all players one ounce".

I want that!!
One word, eBay. That's where I got mine. There are even old playboy magazines that came with the game in it at eBay. Must've been a 'tear-out' affair. I'm sure you can find it. Smile
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
dolph Wrote:Whoops, quick trigger. Apparently he has gotten smart and started styrofoaming everything so as not to shake. That way, "What did you get me?" stops being asked.

Oh, I continue to ask. But, he did very, very well this year. A nice combination of things I wanted and things I like. Oddly, no electronics, since "the gift of electronics" has been his thing the last few years. This year, I got jewelry instead 8-)
sounds like he deserves an exalt!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:sounds like he deserves an exalt!

Oh, he got an exhalt...
Helloooooo!!!!
Hubby went out on his own and got me a new pair of sunglasses. Very nice!
the clap
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
now that's a gift you may want to keep to yourself!!!!!
Nobody likes the clap.
Santa got our son a small 512mb MP3 player. Our son (6 years old) wanted specific music on it...

Coldplay
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Billy Idol
U2
and Spongebob

he got uber pissed when mom loaded 'silly songs' like 'the bear went over the mountain'
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Santa got our son a small 512mb MP3 player. Our son (6 years old) wanted specific music on it...

Coldplay
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Billy Idol
U2
and Spongebob

he got uber pissed when mom loaded 'silly songs' like 'the bear went over the mountain'

The Who and Zeppelin huh?
He's starting out with some good taste there howie (exception granted for spongebob since he is, after all, only 6).
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza