Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
I would love to see a Pens fan try to defend this shit.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/cAle37zwhyA&hl=en[/flash]

not only is crosby the thrid man in (which is the only way he ever tries to throw a few, when somebody else has got the guy tied up) he then tries to shove his fist up the guys ass...and when that doesnt work he gives him a shot in the nuts.
He probably learned that from some kinky play he and Bettman have behind closed doors.
That is really gay. Wow.
What a little bitch.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've always hated that little pecker. At first I thought he was punching his head then I realize he was punching his "head"
Come on now, he did get into 1 fight one time. Yeah he's a pussy and I hate him. I especially like how the only way he was going to hit that guy was when somebody else was holding him down. It looked like Crosby was giving the guy a reach around.
You would think Jesus plays hockey the way the NHL blows sunshine up his ass. Let him earn the "next Great One" title.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You would think Jesus plays hockey the way the NHL blows sunshine up his ass.
true. i think the nhl wanted a face, and there was enough attention around him to use his. he's been in mainstream commercials and ads and stuff without a penguins jersey. he's close to becoming a general celebrity, which has to be exactly what the nhl wants. he draws a paying crowd.
other guys his age know better than to ass punch. that's just a kid throwing a fit.
You see a guy who was handed the captain title and has no idea what it means to lead. That is a team who really needs a good strong vet, to help show what it means to be a leader. A Gary Roberts type guy I really think would go a long way in that dressing room.

And really as much as I can't stand Crosby, I think I hate Therrian even more. Talk about a team following the lead of it's coach. He's taught them the art of whining pretty well.
Well after watching this "fight" I have come to realize that Sid will never, ever be taken seriously by his peers in the NHL. Well this and his terrible playoff beard.
you mean his, "I trimmed my pubes and super glued them to my face" beard?
I think it's great when NHLers can't grow anything but pubes on their face. Hudler is the same way.

It makes me feel better about myself.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I think Zetterberg is getting a jump start on his playoff beard. I can't imagine what that thing would look like come June if he didn't trim it at all from now until then. It'd be like ZZ Top playing hockey.
i love seeing jealous bitches cry like the pussies they are. if he was a red wing you would be sucking his cock like the way u suck ur boyfriends.. hahahahahahah bitches..

ps enjoy watchin the steelers win another superbowl.

hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
ur such a bunch of pussies
now smite my u band of bitches
come on cock suckers ... im only a -2
Rock Monster
Ila Vanul

[avatar]

[send pm]

[ Exalt | Smite ]
(No Subject)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c53DZ9iHrJE

It's hilarious to hear the announcers get all worked up. If you pay attention, all Crosby does is pull up McLean's jersey and wiggle it back and forth. He throws one, maybe one and a half, punches that probably wouldn't break through a wet paper bag. So while I have much love for the Steelers, I laugh when I see the "dynasty" that is the Penguins languishing in 10th place in the East. Yeah.. us Wings fans are real jealous.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
alpacafarmer Wrote:gotta love a loser who takes it serious enough to send me a personal email about something said on a message board! jealous of crosby much?

You have yet to explain what there is to be jealous of. Please tell us why he is so good.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I wouldn't want him on the Wings. He wouldn't even be allowed to wear an A on his shirt let alone a C. He'd be a waste of valuable salary cap space that the Wings need. My dream fight right now (beside the Wings calling up Darren McCartey for the next San Jose game since they called up Claude "The Turtle" Lemieux) would be to see Datsyuk take on Crosby. Crosby would get his ass kicked so fast. Anybody who's watched Dats play knows he's one of the strongest guys in the NHL.
well for one thing hes # 3 in the league in points and # 2 in assists.. and pretty sure he was the youngest player ever to win the points .... but you guys are right.. he sucks and dosent deserve the C on his chest! your such blind idiots
Yeah.. cuz wearing the C is all about how many points you can score. How proud can you be of being the captain for a 10th place team? Especially one that was supposed to be forming into an unstoppable dynasty?
All you need to know about the Pens is that Hossa played for them and could've signed a nice fat contract with them, or a number of others teams, for the longterm. But he took less than his market value so it wouldn't upset team chemistry (Lidstrom's gettin 7.45, so that's what Hossa signed for.. The Oilers reportedly offered him north of 9 mill) and signed for one year with Detroit.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
never siad he had the c cause of his scoring.. its cause if his leadership.. hossa left for a better team.. yep.. u won the cup LAST year. pens will b back.. they always are bad when the steelers are in the playoffs.. we will see at the end of the season
umm.. my memoreis bad since im just a hick from pittsburgh... what happened when hte pens and wings played this year?
I'm a Pens fan and I think you're a d-bag. Would you kindly shut your noise hole?

Now, on to hockey. Hossa left because the Pens couldn't afford to pay him and you know they weren't giving up Sid or Gino. I have no feelings towards Hossa, he's a great player and he's on a great team. Good for him.

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the Pens are having a subpar season. Whether you hate them or not, you have to recognize that there is a lot of talent on that team. Jordan Staal was playing 3rd line, he'd be fighting for 1st line if he were on a few others teams.

Also, Sid is not a fighter, he would get rocked by Datsyuk.

My last comment is that maybe it's because I F'ing hate the caps, but as much as the announcers ride Crosby, they really need to get off of Ovechkin's schwatz. Holy F. You'd think they were trying to make him the face of the league, too bad he looks like his face caught fire and someone tride to put it out with a golf shoe.
burnking Wrote:My last comment is that maybe it's because I F'ing hate the caps, but as much as the announcers ride Crosby, they really need to get off of Ovechkin's schwatz. Holy F. You'd think they were trying to make him the face of the league, too bad he looks like his face caught fire and someone tride to put it out with a golf shoe.

I think it's because you hate the Caps. They don't hype Ovechkin nearly as much as Crosby. And Ovechkin is better.
alpacafarmer Wrote:umm.. my memoreis bad since im just a hick from pittsburgh... what happened when hte pens and wings played this year?

You win. The Penguins must be a better team because they won the one match up this year, by one goal, in overtime. Never mind the fact that the Wings are wearing the rings, or the fact that the Wings are 3rd overall in the league, and the Pens are 18th, or the fact that the Pens are closer to last in the league (21 points) then they are to first (23) and the Wings are only 5 points out of first place.
I guess none of that counts. Come on everyone, lets jump on the Penguins bandwagon now, while there's room, just in case they make the playoffs. Forget about our Stanley Cup Champion team, and the team to beat over the last, what, 15 years?
alpacafarmer Wrote:never siad he had the c cause of his scoring.. its cause if his leadership.. hossa left for a better team.. yep.. u won the cup LAST year. pens will b back.. they always are bad when the steelers are in the playoffs.. we will see at the end of the season

Leadership? I keep hearing you talk about how awesome the Pens are. If they're so talented, and Crosby is such a great captain, why are they stuck so far behind?

Hossa left for a better team, the team that won the Cup last year. At least you got that right.

Let me get this straight.. you're blaming the Pens failure on the Steelers? Wow, I never realized it worked that way. Maybe the Wings are so good because the Lions are so bad.. Holy crap, you've discovered a crazy conspiracy, or some cosmic correlation. Maybe you're not as dumb as you sound!

What we'll see at the end of the season is the Pens watching the playoffs from their couches. Good luck with that.
If wearing the C came from Points then Lidstrom wouldn't be wearing the C, and Yzerman wouldn't have worn if for so many years. The C comes from having the respect of your team. If you can demand the respect of young and old players alike, then you deserve the C. Yzerman was able to do that. He could influence anybody on that bench just by giving them a look. If I were one of the veteran players on the penguins, whether it be Boucher or Gonchar, I'd be pissed. So what if Crosby is #3 in scoring. That's what you get when you're depended on for points. And let's face it, aside from Crosby and Malkin, who do they have that is consistent at scoring goals? I can tell you the Wings have Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Hossa, Franzen, and Hudler. You can depend on at least one of them getting a point during the game. Maybe that's why Detroit is the last team in the league to have at least 1 goal in every game.
burnking Wrote:I'm a Pens fan and I think you're a d-bag. Would you kindly shut your noise hole?

Now, on to hockey. Hossa left because the Pens couldn't afford to pay him and you know they weren't giving up Sid or Gino. I have no feelings towards Hossa, he's a great player and he's on a great team. Good for him.

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the Pens are having a subpar season. Whether you hate them or not, you have to recognize that there is a lot of talent on that team. Jordan Staal was playing 3rd line, he'd be fighting for 1st line if he were on a few others teams.

Also, Sid is not a fighter, he would get rocked by Datsyuk.

My last comment is that maybe it's because I F'ing hate the caps, but as much as the announcers ride Crosby, they really need to get off of Ovechkin's schwatz. Holy F. You'd think they were trying to make him the face of the league, too bad he looks like his face caught fire and someone tride to put it out with a golf shoe.

hossa didnt leave cause they couldent afford him. ray shearro offered him a 4 year deal and he accepted less money for a 1 year deal cause he thought the red wings gave him the best chance to win the cup this year. they could afford him nad would have given him more than the wings but he didnt want to stay
Did he leave before or after Malone?
alpacafarmer Wrote:hossa didnt leave cause they couldent afford him. ...he accepted less money for a 1 year deal cause he thought the red wings gave him the best chance to win the cup this year. they could afford him nad would have given him more than the wings but he didnt want to stay

So, even NHL players realize that the Wings are a better team, but you're to dense to see that?

ps - Whatever you do, don't use spell check.
Rock Monster Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:hossa didnt leave cause they couldent afford him. ...he accepted less money for a 1 year deal cause he thought the red wings gave him the best chance to win the cup this year. they could afford him nad would have given him more than the wings but he didnt want to stay

So, even NHL players realize that the Wings are a better team, but you're to dense to see that?

Hey spelling police, I agree with all of your points, but you look stupid when you call someone out on their spelling yet you do not know when to use the proper spelling of "to". It should have been "too".
wingospagettio Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So, even NHL players realize that the Wings are a better team, but you're to dense to see that?

Hey spelling police, I agree with all of your points, but you look stupid when you call someone out on their spelling yet you do not know when to use the proper spelling of "to". It should have been "too".

Damn... I knew I did something wrong too. My whole point is to use spell check so that it is at least a little easier to read. I can forgive the ones that spell check doesn't catch, like to, too, and two, and names. ( was going to put that in there too, now I wish I would have.)
alpacafarmer Wrote:hossa didnt leave cause they couldent afford him. ray shearro offered him a 4 year deal and he accepted less money for a 1 year deal cause he thought the red wings gave him the best chance to win the cup this year. they could afford him nad would have given him more than the wings but he didnt want to stay

He said "nad" . . . [beavis laugh]hehehehehehehe[/beavis laugh]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
burnking Wrote:Did he leave before or after Malone?

he left before malone.. malone wanted to come back and said hed give them the hometown discount but they didnt give him a respectable offer.. they should of brought him back.. he really wanted to and they need a body to stand in front of the net!!
Rock Monster Wrote:

i cant believe your in an argument with me about this and you dont know what half the things ive said have been. wow.. you must have some lucky people in your life who ur so sure ur smarter than.. idiot
alpacafarmer Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Did he leave before or after Malone?

he left before malone.. malone wanted to come back and said hed give them the hometown discount but they didnt give him a respectable offer.. they should of brought him back.. he really wanted to and they need a body to stand in front of the net!!

I'm fairly certain that Malone got a respectable offer but left for more. Either way, I agree, the Pens should've fought a little harder for him.