Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB on "take five"
Anyone have a link? The WZZM is a huge cluster F.

I tried looking but couldn't find a thing.

I'd like to see how he did.
I looked on there. I don't think they have new vids up yet. By the way WZZM site sucks balls.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:By the way WZZM site sucks balls.

That's what really bummed me out when WOOD did the "upgrade" to their website. Now none of the GR stations have a decent, user-friendly site.
Jiggy Wrote:I looked on there. I don't think they have new vids up yet. By the way WZZM site sucks balls.

Yea. Its a cluster F for sure.

I really want to see him on the show.
Stephanie so smoking...
I keep thinking c behrendt is gonna eat her.....
egowx Wrote:I keep thinking c behrendt is gonna eat her.....
Wow! I guess someone was going to say it eventually.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Brian Wrote:Stephanie so smoking...
Yes, she is smoking. FB looked gay on the show. He looked so out of place. I know it was the placement of were he was sitting but it looked painful to see him keep turning to face them then the camera.
I heard the guys talking to Stephanie Webb from WZZM's Take 5 last week (10AM break.) They talked about when FB guest hosted....and I seem to remember Joe being on there too. Is there footage of that out there anywhere?
Some GR Local has got to have it.