Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marinelli Gone
Finally the Lions did something they were supposed to do quickly.ESPN has Marinelli already out the door. Marinelli 10-38 in 3 years. I wonder if he's still as respected as he was before e became the head coach.
I think he might still be regarded as a decent coordinator.. but I doubt that he'll get another shot at coaching the in pros. Having a three year record like that AND being the head coach of the only team to go 0-fer in NFL history is not going to look good on a resume.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Just read Mangini got fired, too. A coach with a bunch of high-priced veteran players got axed after one really disappointing season.. hmm.. Only in New York, I guess. Woulda taken another four years in Detroit, as long as he kept winning at least six or seven games.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:I think he might still be regarded as a decent coordinator.. but I doubt that he'll get another shot at coaching the in pros. Having a three year record like that AND being the head coach of the only team to go 0-fer in NFL history is not going to look good on a resume.

He wasn't the only coach to go "0-fer" in the NFL. Just the only to go 0-16.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Ok, I should've been more specific.