Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught up on podcast...
so I'm caught up on the podcast, and all of a sudden I am very much so missing FBHW. January 5th please hurry!
I hear ya...fortunately I was out of work and not listening for two weeks after the baby was born, so I've still got a few days of podcast remaining...I should catch up shortly before they return. Phew!
I'm actually glad it isn't until the 5th that they are back. My iPod took a crap on me over the weekend, so I need to hurry up and send it in to get fixed. I know I won't have it back for when the show starts back up, but I'm glad this happened at a time when I don't have new podcasts coming in.
I'm assuming that they are playing best of shows this week on the local station in Grand Rapids, MI, and if so, why aren't those podcasted? That'd be sweet.
They've said because each station creates their own Best Of. If you want a podcast of it, download old cuts. Sounds like a cop out to me.
They're not podcasted because it's Zane who uploads the podcast. He'd have to have someone else do it in his absence (we all know how that tends to go). Then there's the issue of each station doing their own best of. Just get your podcast, delete any bits that you don't like, and save the rest on a CD...voila...instant Best Of.
hotzester Wrote:They're not podcasted because it's Zane who uploads the podcast. He'd have to have someone else do it in his absence (we all know how that tends to go). Then there's the issue of each station doing their own best of. Just get your podcast, delete any bits that you don't like, and save the rest on a CD...voila...instant Best Of.

Bingo! That's even better than a best of that is aired by a radio station, because you get all your favorites by doing this!
potthole Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:They're not podcasted because it's Zane who uploads the podcast. He'd have to have someone else do it in his absence (we all know how that tends to go). Then there's the issue of each station doing their own best of. Just get your podcast, delete any bits that you don't like, and save the rest on a CD...voila...instant Best Of.

Bingo! That's even better than a best of that is aired by a radio station, because you get all your favorites by doing this!

Well that is all well and good for long time listeners but what about those who just caught on in the last few months?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It's kind of funny that there are 10 best of segments on the podcast as of yesterday at least. Thanks to Zane or Joe or whoever put them up. This means I should only have to go through 1 workday without the show.
yeah i was pretty excited when i checked over the weekend on a whim - since FB DID say they would be uploading some best of clips - and saw 3 or 4 podcast clips for each day. thanks guys Smile
Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Bingo! That's even better than a best of that is aired by a radio station, because you get all your favorites by doing this!

Well that is all well and good for long time listeners but what about those who just caught on in the last few months?

I've only been podcasting since September, and have "saved" over 100 segments for my own personal best of. Tongue

That's over 24 hours of entertainment, sucka!
hussywoman Wrote:yeah i was pretty excited when i checked over the weekend on a whim - since FB DID say they would be uploading some best of clips - and saw 3 or 4 podcast clips for each day. thanks guys Smile

not sure if I'm just an idiot or what, but I try to update my podcast for FBHW and I get nothing?
Yep, sounds like you're an ambulance driver. There aren't any podcast segments aside from a few last week, as far as I know.
zetsyuk Wrote:
hussywoman Wrote:yeah i was pretty excited when i checked over the weekend on a whim - since FB DID say they would be uploading some best of clips - and saw 3 or 4 podcast clips for each day. thanks guys Smile

not sure if I'm just an ambulance driver or what, but I try to update my podcast for FBHW and I get nothing?

i have the podcast on my computer at home and at work, i actually had to unsubscribe and resubscribe on the computer at work and THEN saw the correct files. i tried the same thing on my computer at home and im still unable to download. not sure whats going on, but the best of's definitely came up on my work computer.
Why is there no joe stunts?? Kind of a lame best of if you ask me.