Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Joe stunt of the new year?
Whats it going to be?
Well that's anybody guess, I guess!!

I bet it will involve many embarrassing/awkward moments, interaction with other people and $0 Joe Bucks!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

extra sarcasm added
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Deserved I guess. I should have prefaced that by asking from what's left on the wheel.
Liquid Ass. This should be interesting.....
did they video tape this? i turned it on halfway through and really didnt want to listen to just the last half so i turned it off....please someone, tell me they will put up video
roybundlz Wrote:did they video tape this? i turned it on halfway through and really didnt want to listen to just the last half so i turned it off....please someone, tell me they will put up video

Oh snap! You screwed up not listening. According to Joe, Green Day Gary did not get it on tape.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
No video for this one. It was awesome though!
Eff...
eff does not display the type of emotions im feeling...eff you see kay...i guess thatll have to do
roybundlz Wrote:eff does not display the type of emotions im feeling...eff you see kay...i guess thatll have to do

Gotta give you +1 for that!