Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB&HW Superbowl bet
So what should they do this year? Another calendar? Or something completely different? What are your thoughts?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Because of the calendar they made last year, they are going to be contributing over $15,000 to AT Children's Charity. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Apparently I can't vote in the pole for some reason, but here's my $0.02 anyway.

Personally, I'd like to see them do something different. The calendar is getting kind of old. And it takes the better part of a year to come out. As long as they can come up with a decent plan, and can raise close to the same amount of money, I sat nix the calendar. If they try something different, and it fails, you can always go back to the calendar next year.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i like the calendar....but it deosn't have to be part of the super bowl bet.

i like the singing for the idol bet...

maybe they should record singing for the idol bet...and then record a music video for the super bowl bet...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I like the calendar idea. It's tangible and lasts for a whole year. Name something else you spent 10 bucks on that you used for a whole year.

Plus, as mentioned, in addition to the golf outing, it supports a charity.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think I've heard the guys mention that they might change what they do with their Superbowl bets, but still make a calender for 2010. They had been kicking around the idea of one with all four guys, imitating popular internet fads.
potthole Wrote:I think I've heard the guys mention that they might change what they do with their Superbowl bets, but still make a calender for 2010. They had been kicking around the idea of one with all four guys, imitating popular internet fads.

They should all have to make a YouTube video imitation the popular YouTube video du jour.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The content of the calendar is hilarious, but the process of receiving the calendar (specifically the condition it was in) would make me hesitant to buy another one next year. If it were just MINE, I wouldn't care, but I wasn't the only one.
The calendar needs to stick around no matter if it's part of the Super Bowl bet or not. It's cheap, it's hilarious, it lasts all year and it helps charity. What's not to love? But if it's NOT part of the Super Bowl bet then I think it should be Zane and Free Beer doing it by default.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
If they don't do the Calendar as part of the bet, they should definately still do a calendar of sorts.
I have an idea, the two losers of the superbowl bet have to do a duet on the air of one of the songs from the halftime show.

If not, i'll gladly buy another calendar and gift it out to some poor unsuspecting sap again haha.
I remember last year they tossed around the idea of dressing up as the cast of High School Musical and dancing at a local high school. If there was a way they could avoid possible lawsuit from parents and also be able to record it I think that's a video that could go viral.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Admin Wrote:I like the calendar idea. It's tangible and lasts for a whole year. Name something else you spent 10 bucks on that you used for a whole year.

Plus, as mentioned, in addition to the golf outing, it supports a charity.

How about a condom w/their pictures on it? Can't you use that for a whole year?
I really like Freebeer's calendar idea of listeners submitting photoshopped pics of them and they chose the best 12 to be on the calendar. That would be sweet!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I really like Freebeer's calendar idea of listeners submitting photoshopped pics of them and they chose the best 12 to be on the calendar. That would be sweet!

That would be a hilarious calendar.

Maybe they could have the bet losers do a calendar where they have to wear teenage girl clothing, like shirts that say 'hot stuff' and pants that have 'cum dumpster' or whatever printed on the ass. I'd pay 20 bucks for that one hahaha.

Couldn't you just see Zane wearing this?

[Image: you-wish-short-sleeve-tee-shirt.jpg]
Queenie Wrote:I really like Freebeer's calendar idea of listeners submitting photoshopped pics of them and they chose the best 12 to be on the calendar. That would be sweet!

I love that idea! I'd save it for next year though. FB and Zane still need to go through the actual humiliation of posing on top of each other.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:

I love that idea! I'd save it for next year though. FB and Zane still need to go through the actual humiliation of posing on top of each other.

I think you just want to see them on top of each other. Wink
I think you're right.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I think the two losers should have to do prevent-it.ca style PSA commercials.
dolph Wrote:I think the two losers should have to do prevent-it.ca style PSA commercials.
Speaking of PSA's - off topic but I had to.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/xJLyZFG-cpw&hl=en[/flash]
that's a great show
your momma Wrote:that's a great show

for sure, and the first two new episodes have been prety good imo

it's on ABC now.

I disagree, i prefer my comedies to actually make me laugh and involve humor.
providencecrow Wrote:

I disagree, i prefer my comedies to actually make me laugh and involve humor.

Maybe you just dont like humor.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm seeing a calendar with muscle cars, speedos and Tawny Kitaen impersonations. Sick but worth the money
I LOVE the idea of listener provided photoshopped images....one of the best ideas they've had in a long time.
jamisongentry Wrote:I'm seeing a calendar with muscle cars, speedos and Tawny Kitaen impersonations. Sick but worth the money

I would hope they would be just impersonations. She doesn't look as hot as she did when she was crawling all over the hood of that car. I met her once in Nashville at a sound studio. I know why she never made it in singing . . . . I sing better than her. Anybody that knows me, knows that is pretty bad!!
Admit it. You just wanted to namedrop Tawny Kitaen.
No, if I was gonna namedrop, I know more prominent people than her. Well, more prominent to the world in general, but not necessarily to the poon hunters on this board! Wink
Queenie Wrote:No, if I was gonna namedrop, I know more prominent people than her. Well, more prominent to the world in general, but not necessarily to the poon hunters on this board! Wink

Poon Hunters...tonight on TBS.
You will never know how tempting it is to change my name on the boards to Poon Hunter.
hotzester Wrote:I LOVE the idea of listener provided photoshopped images....one of the best ideas they've had in a long time.

I really dislike this idea for the exact reason why Joe liked it. They don't have to do anything. Half of the fun is knowing that they had to do something very embarrassing. With photoshops all they have to do is pose for a few regular photos and then pick their favorite photoshops. I feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck knowing that they had to suffer.

I'm sadistic and possibly a little gay.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I'm a photoshop nerd, so of course I love it. lol

hotzester Wrote:I LOVE the idea of listener provided photoshopped images....one of the best ideas they've had in a long time.

I really dislike this idea for the exact reason why Joe liked it. They don't have to do anything. Half of the fun is knowing that they had to do something very embarrassing. With photoshops all they have to do is pose for a few regular photos and then pick their favorite photoshops. I feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck knowing that they had to suffer.

Ya think??!!!
Hmmmmm....think I'm starting to know something!
http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/photoshop/pics.asp
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/photoshop/pics.asp

Some of those are effin' terrible!
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Admin Wrote:http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/photoshop/pics.asp

Most Some of those are effin' terrible!

Fixed! Tongue
Is there a good collection of master shots to work with somewhere? lol
Queenie Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I love that idea! I'd save it for next year though. FB and Zane still need to go through the actual humiliation of posing on top of each other.

mayorofawesometown Wrote:I really dislike this idea for the exact reason why Joe liked it. They don't have to do anything. Half of the fun is knowing that they had to do something very embarrassing. With photoshops all they have to do is pose for a few regular photos and then pick their favorite photoshops. I feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck knowing that they had to suffer.

Ya think??!!!

Well, I am a fan of the WWE so I guess it was inevitable. Sad

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown