Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 guy 1 jar
If you liked 2 girls 1 cup, watch this one!!! :-*

I'm sure I will get more smites for this one!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Never saw it, but had it described to me by a co-worker. I don't intend to watch it. But it's actually oneguyonecup.com
shaun Wrote:Never saw it, but had it described to me by a co-worker. I don't intend to watch it. But it's actually oneguyonecup.com

I think I did get the name wrong but I found it at sexyvirals.com
Worst. thing. ever.
Sometimes just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should
Wowie Groovie !
Guess I have to give the backstory. I swear, I'm surprised by how much stuff that is mentioned on FBHWS has just finished working its way through /b/...or in a few cases, brought on by /b/...
1man1jar (yes, that is the proper name) had just finished working its way through the more prominent troll-ish tube (SomethingAwful, /b/, and the various other chans) when they mentioned it. It really is not that bad.
I rank it equal to or maybe slightly above lemonparty. Obviously, I would not look that up unless you just enjoy the punishment.

I get the feeling there are other /b/tards that listen to the show, because the speed at which some of the memes and new shock stuff reaches FBHWS is amazing. They usually come in at the tail end of it.
Umm... good?

Glad you shared....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
At least I didn't describe it! Tongue
No, but really, it isn't that bad. I guess that depends, really - blood doesn't bother me...but if it does you, then I guess it might be kind of crappy.
Or you could just save yourself the trouble by not watching it! Someone should send a link to Something Awful's review of SWAP.avi to the FBHWS - now THAT is shocking. At least the review puts it in text without the pictures of the grossness, but it is one hilarious and disturbing read. I don't know the policy of links here, so I'll just say google "The Horrible Saga of SWAP.avi" and click on the first result from somethingawful.com - It is important to note that while no images featured on the page (except the ones LINKED to on the last page) are NSFW, the text describes something that is most certainly NSFW. Caution advised, but it is quite a humorous read.

Having Producer Joe watch the worst bits of SWAP.avi would be one horrible Joe Stunt, but great if they wanted more clips of him gagging and wretching.