Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 1/6/09
Another pic from Howie because he's f'ing awesome and does my job for me.

[Image: 62%20Cow%20Mug%20Shot.jpg]
intern Kurt Busch is making halloween costumes now?
Moo bitch!
Jo Wrote:intern Kurt Busch is making halloween costumes now?
dolph Wrote:Moo bitch!

Both of these are excellent.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I always thought cows would be taller when standing on their hind legs . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
"Vote for me as the next "Happy Cow" http://www.realcaliforniamilk.com/happycows"
[Image: 48940099gj6.jpg]
Police have released this photo of Michael Jackson before his disease had fully changed his skin color to white.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
After being brought in on an outstanding warrant, this young man decided that being a police informant is a better prospect than jail. Police have dubbed him the Cow Tipper.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Unfortunately "Scared Straight" never made it to the farms.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: 62%20Cow%20Mug%20Shot.jpg]

Today police finally arrested one of the cows that spray their graffiti all over saying to "eat mor chickn" in the name of a fast food chain that we can not reveal the name of at this time because they are still under investigation. Police believe the cow will crack soon, tipping things in their favor, more details will be released as soon as we get them.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:[Image: 62%20Cow%20Mug%20Shot.jpg]

Today police finally arrested one of the cows that spray their graffiti all over saying to "eat mor chickn" in the name of a fast food chain that we can not reveal the name of at this time because they are still under investigation. Police believe the cow will crack soon, tipping things in their favor, more details will be released as soon as we get them.

+1 (I love those billboards!!)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!