Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fast Food
I checked and could not find a thread wherein we disclosed our favorite fast food restaurant. I'm sure we will end up naming more than one, and if you'd like, name the particular food item that is your favorite as well.

Mine:

Breakfast: Hardee's - bacon/egg/cheese biscuit

Lunch/Dinner:
McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger w/ no onions
Taco Bell - Bean Burrito w/ no onion add extra cheese (don't forget the hot sauce)

At midnight after drinking:
Krystal - 4 regular krystals and a small coke
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Lunch/Dinner is a tie for Checkers (only had it once what was greasy heaven) and Wendys

Midnight? - never done this but I bet whitecaslte would be awesome!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Lunch/Dinner is a tie for Checkers (only had it once what was greasy heaven) and Wendys

you have never closed a bar and gone to eat either late supper/breakfast?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Lunch/Dinner is a tie for Checkers (only had it once what was greasy heaven) and Wendys

What? You've never been out partying and had the need to stop on the way home to ease the inevitable hangover with something to eat? My what a sheltered life you have led.

White Castle and Krystal is basically the same, except Krystal has onions/mustard/pickle (yeah pickle as in singular - effers).
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:[White Castle and Krystal is basically the same, except Krystal has onions/mustard/pickle (yeah pickle as in singular - effers).

Are you crazy? That's like saying Coke is the same as Pepsi!!

In a blind drunkin' taste test, White Castle's clearly puked up easier...
Burger King bacon/egg/cheese crossandwich for breakfast

For lunch or dinner, it's a plain double cheeseburger or McNuggets from Mickey D's or a mushroom/swiss thickburger from Hardees...no fries, just the good stuff!

Not a fast food joint but a hole in the wall called Jimbo's is the spot for after hours drunk eating 'round here.
your momma Wrote:Burger King bacon/egg/cheese crossandwich for breakfast

I have to have sausage and bacon.
I like sausage too but it gives me terrible indigestion. But I may have to try that one morning.....that's why God made Rolaids.
living in a super small town, and a county that barely has a walmart when we go out drinking it's usually at someone elses house or just the corner bar...

in my town we don't have any fast food restraunts, and we don't have a white castle within probably 100 miles or more.

but no, i usually go home and pass out if i've been up late drinking.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Breakfast - McDonalds Egg McMuffin

any other time - Wendys homestyle chicken sandwich with cheese and ketchup only (no lettuce tomato or mayo)
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:Breakfast - McDonalds Egg McMuffin

any other time - Wendys homestyle chicken sandwich with cheese and ketchup only (no lettuce tomato or mayo)

I love it! It makes me not feel so bad about my own finickiness.
as i've said before on here, ms. firecrotch makes the best hamburgers. jr bacon cheeseburgers FTW!!!!!!1111111

(that's Wendy's if you're a dope.)
i usually get a wendys spicy plain with cheese and pickles and rootbeer no ice
Jo Wrote:as i've said before on here, ms. firecrotch makes the best hamburgers. jr bacon cheeseburgers FTW!!!!!!1111111

how do you know if the carpet matches the drapes?
I would have put whitecastle but they have not been around here in a good 10 to 15 years, I think there is like a few in jersey but they are too far from philly. That plus my favorite foods would be tied between the wendys chicken sandwich or whitecastle burgers.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
does subway count? i go there before every weekday pirates game.

and i make that bitch shove so much crap in my sandwich that she can't even fold it shut.
a trained sandwhich artist could fold it shut :Smile
did you know?

that when a wendy's burger is 'assembeled' the mustard is applied in a 'W' shape?
dingdongyo Wrote:does subway count? i go there before every weekday pirates game.

and i make that bitch shove so much crap in my sandwich that she can't even fold it shut.

Why she gotta be a bitch? She let's you have it your way.

Oh, and BTW, yes Subway counts!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:did you know?

that when a wendy's burger is 'assembeled' the mustard is applied in a 'W' shape?

i always thought it was "M" for mustard...

Queenie Wrote:Why she gotta be a bitch? She let's you have it your way.

Oh, and BTW, yes Subway counts!

you're damn right she makes my sammiches my way. cuz she's my bitch.

sometimes its a dude. i make him my bitch, too.
actually it's a zigzag sorta sideways M...for SHUT THE EFF UP! Big Grin
Breakfast: I don't think I have had fast food breakfast in like 5 years. Last time I had it, I think I had some kinda steak bagel from McDonalds. Way too greasy for that early in the AM.

Lunch/Dinner:
Been craving Arby's lately.
BK over McDonlads if I have the choice.

At midnight after drinking:
I'm with Howie here. I'd rather just go home. (Must be a small town thing) I have had Steak and Shake late at night though, and that was pretty good.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
The Awful House is pretty good as well for late night/early morning/curb a hangover eating.
Sonic is the best. Unfortunately I can't have it up here in yankee land. I need to move back south again.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Burger King Breakfast

Everything else Arby's or Quiznos....

I also enjoy Subway....

Wendy's burgers have been looks absolutely scrumptious lately...
we have an awful waffle in our town but they close at like 7
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we have an awful waffle in our town but they close at like 7

7? Are you kidding me?? Ours is open 24-7!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we have an awful waffle in our town but they close at like 7
Last time I went by there it looked like they were closed?
I was sad. I am glad to hear the ol' House still works...
boizalynne Wrote:
Last time I went by there it looked like they were closed?

Eminem stopped by there with his 'homies' a few months back...signed some pictures and bought a buddy (of mine)'s mom dinner
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Last time I went by there it looked like they were closed?

Eminem stopped by there with his 'homies' a few months back...signed some pictures and bought a buddy (of mine)'s mom dinner

At OUR Waffle House?!?! Who woulda thought....
When in GR its gotta be yesterdog. I know it's not officially fast food but it ain't fast, and it's barely food. Perfect for the 2:30 am munch fest. Washed back by a Vern Ehlers on the rocks.
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Eminem stopped by there with his 'homies' a few months back...signed some pictures and bought a buddy (of mine)'s mom dinner

At OUR Waffle House?!?! Who woulda thought....

That isn't the same one where Kidrock got into a fight is it?
egowx Wrote:When in GR its gotta be yesterdog. I know it's not officially fast food but it ain't fast, and it's barely food. Perfect for the 2:30 am munch fest. Washed back by a Vern Ehlers on the rocks.

GACK!!!! I went to yesterdog with great expectations as everyone talks so highly of it....

I say if I wanted a crappy boiled hotdog and a sample cup of soda, I would make it myself at home and save my dollar...

People go there for the atmosphere, not the food
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:as i've said before on here, ms. firecrotch makes the best hamburgers. jr bacon cheeseburgers FTW!!!!!!1111111

how do you know if the carpet matches the drapes?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...ge=1#29130
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
not unless by kidrock you mean me....

thats where our local fight club meets
jus' P Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:At OUR Waffle House?!?! Who woulda thought....

That isn't the same one where Kidrock got into a fight is it?

Hell that was in the Vandy area here in Nashville, wasn't it?? I know he got taken to Metro jail for something here.
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:That isn't the same one where Kidrock got into a fight is it?

Hell that was in the Vandy area here in Nashville, wasn't it?? I know he got taken to Metro jail for something here.

Feb 16, 2005 ... Kid Rock was arrested at a Nashville strip club early Wednesday morning after he allegedly slugged the DJ for spinning music he disliked. ...

the Wafflehouse was Atlanta
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hell that was in the Vandy area here in Nashville, wasn't it?? I know he got taken to Metro jail for something here.

Feb 16, 2005 ... Kid Rock was arrested at a Nashville strip club early Wednesday morning after he allegedly slugged the DJ for spinning music he disliked. ...

the Wafflehouse was Atlanta

I thought Howie lived in Michigan . . . ???
Queenie Wrote:I thought Howie lived in Michigan . . . ???

No, he lives in Windsor Canada.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jiggy Wrote:Sonic is the best. Unfortunately I can't have it up here in yankee land. I need to move back south again.

It's getting closer! I believe one is going to open up in Portland sometime soon.