Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing ever.
I'm listening the guys do the Sabatoge segment and thought about some of the bad things I have done to other people, and wondered, Are other people like me? So, here people should put there best sabatoge/revenge stories, just to prove I'm not the only one here who's going to hell. Here's my story:

Not really sabotage, but revenge.

The girl who had been my best friend throughout all of high school and into our freshman year of college decided she hated me. She hated me because I'm me (and I laughed when she got Most Intelligent in h.s. and said she wasn't the most intelligent person I knew).

Anyways, her boyfriend was going to be homeless, so my roommate and I offered to let him stay with us until he could find a place, but I didn't know how to contact him, so I called her. She didn't call back, so I called again, just in case the message accidentally got deleted. So she posted on my blog about how she wasn't my gopher and wasn't going to tell him and blah blah blah (he was her boyfriend, it was really nothing to me if he was homeless or not). Long story short, I told her to kiss my ass.

The thing was, we were from a small town in a small county and gossip got around fast. My parents found out a lawyer they knew and his wife were divorcing, and she was awarded a majority of the assets. Surprisingly, only a few people knew the reason they were divorcing was because his wife walked in on him banging his secretary on the desk in his office. The secretary was my ex-best friend's mom. It wasn't well-known amongst our circle of friends. Until she pissed me off.

Needless to say, I posted it on her website. And mine.

(The real funny thing was that at the time, most of her knew "college friends" were her friends from church and campus crusaders. They were the ones who read her website regularly.)

I still feel kind of proud of myself for getting such a juicy tidbit of gossip.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
i posted a ex-friends b00bz on collegehumor when i found out she started a rumor that i was bi.

not sure if that's what this thread is looking for but it made me feel pretty good.
Jo Wrote:i posted a ex-friends b00bz on collegehumor when i found out she started a rumor that i was bi.

not sure if that's what this thread is looking for but it made me feel pretty good.

I think the following question has to be asked...

Why would you have a picture of a (ex)friends' boobs?

.... and can I see it?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
why do you have the pictures indeed...especially if you aren't bi
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I kicked a team-mate off of my soccer team, because he was a liar, and talked a bunch of shit about me, and the next time I saw him, he was fat. I didn't really do much, but I guess I made him fat... and unhealthy... and I kinda hope he dies earlier than he would if he were healthy.

Does that count?

.... we also dumped a deer that was hit by a car in his driveway....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:b00bz

I think that looks cool for some reason... Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
she got drunk and got flashy so me, in all my evil geniusness, snapped a pic for blackmailing. not that i was going to blackmail her, but you never know when you'll need leverage.

this was about 3 years ago, probably got taken down or deleted.
Yeah, whenever my friends and I get drunk, we flash each other too. That's not gay at all! :Smile
I know somebody that moons people at any and every chance . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
my brother in law and father in law like to moon me when i drive up the driveway...

they're east ID'd as my brother in law has a skinny and super hairy ass and my father in law has a wide white ass.
What's wrong with mooning?
During my sophomore year of college there was a guy in our dorm who would just walk into our room, open the mini fridge, and take a drink, without even bothering to ask if he could.

To get him back we got some IBC Rootbeer (the kind that comes in a brown glass bottle), poured one out, peed in it, and screwed the cap back on. Later that evening we saw him strolling towards our room, so we quickly went in and put "the bottle" in the fridge. Before he could come get it, however, somebody else reached in, took it, opened it, and started to drink it.

This guy took two big gulps. He stopped, lifted the bottle up to the light, looked at it with a confused face, shrugged, then took another big sip. My roomie and I had been trying to surpress our laughter but couldn't hold it in anymore. We bust out laughing, and told the guy to stop drinking. He asked us why, and we told him what was up. Away he ran, back to his room, returning a few minutes later, brushing his teeth.

Never did wind up getting the intended target back, come to think of it.
I worked in a paint factory for 6 years. I really liked it and the people worked with. It was like a big family. People would take care of each other, if there was something you needed, somebody tried to help you out. If you didn't have money for lunch or any food to bring, people would give you extra parts of their lunch (1/2 sandwich, couple cookies, chips, etc.) so you wouldn't have to go hungry.

The problem started 2 years after I had been there. They had hired a bunch of new people, some temp-workers, and somebody was stealing other peoples lunches before first break. There were meetings about it, everyone was asked to stop it they were doing it. It didn't stop. No one was caught, no one would confess. It made me mad. People there would give you the shirt off their backs if you were really in need, and to steal from them when it wasn't neccessary sucks.

I got fed up, so when I got home, I made a pan of brownies. Just regular brownies. But i cut two brownies out and iced them with a mixture of dove hot fudge sundae topping and NINE bars of chocotae ex-lax all melted together. They looked delicious. I put them on a plate covered them with plastic wrap and put a note on them that said "Janna's brownies, Please DO NOT EAT".

I put them in the refrigerator at work the next day, they were gone before break. I told my supervisor what I had done, so all we had to do is wait just a little while to find our thief.

At lunch break, we were all sitting in the breakroom. This girl named Josie (who shaved off her eye brows and drew them on thats another story, funny though) was talking, stopped suddenly, turned white as a sheet of paper, and ran from the room. She spent the next three hours in the bathroom. She resigned the next day, and everyone knew what I had done, and knew that she was the lunch thief. It was talked about years afterwards.
Sunshyne's story makes me smile.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:I know somebody that moons people at any and every chance . . .

huh, anybody I know?

also, Sunshyne, that was awesome!! + 3.24
I wouldn't call it sabatoge or revenge, more like sweet, sweet justice.
Admin Wrote:Sunshyne's story makes me smile.
Yep....Great Story!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I know somebody that moons people at any and every chance . . .

huh, anybody I know?

also, Sunshyne, that was awesome!! + 3.24

Yes, you know the person quite well. :Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have one mortal enemy. It's the only human being on the planet that I can honestly say I hate. I hate this person with every fiber of my being.

Being near him is like trying to push two magnets together. His mere odor, which others claim they cannot smell, overpowers my poor olfactory sensors. It's a strange body odor that bursts through the overpowering scent of Speed Stick which he seems to layer on. On top of that he has cigarette/coffee breath.

I call him "Pig Vomit" (as did Howard Stern name Kenny the program director).

I have always wanted to wipe dog shit on his door handles but thought it bigger of myself to let him wallow in his own anger issues which caused him to stop drinking because he is hotheaded enough without alcohol.

I hate him and just thinking about him enrages me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
man, I hope you don't have to see them often
sunshyne Wrote:man, I hope you don't have to see them often

I've seen him twice in the last 6 years. I avoided him both times just because that piece of shit isn't worth going to jail over.

/seething
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: c9583cec81c92d3a1b930742b18c38fa.jpg]
Admin Wrote:I have one mortal enemy. It's the only human being on the planet that I can honestly say I hate. I hate this person with every fiber of my being.

Being near him is like trying to push two magnets together. His mere odor, which others claim they cannot smell, overpowers my poor olfactory sensors. It's a strange body odor that bursts through the overpowering scent of Speed Stick which he seems to layer on. On top of that he has cigarette/coffee breath.

I call him "Pig Vomit" (as did Howard Stern name Kenny the program director).

I have always wanted to wipe dog shit on his door handles but thought it bigger of myself to let him wallow in his own anger issues which caused him to stop drinking because he is hotheaded enough without alcohol.

I hate him and just thinking about him enrages me.

Do you hate him because he stinks, or did he do something else to make you hate him?
On top of the stench, he's a real a-hole too. If he just stunk I would probably feel bad for him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I feel giggly like a little school girl.
Josh?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I have one that doesn't show my brightest mind of thinking but here goes.

I found out that my baby's dad was cheating on me with one of my best friends. She and I were friends before Baby's Dad and i were a thing so that shows how close we were.

I told her that Baby's Dad and I were having problems and she said that she would talk with him and to come over to her house around noon and the problem would be fixed. So I show up at her house when she said to and the door was locked and nobody answered the door. I called her phone, and his phone and neither one of them picked up(RED FLAG RIGHT?)

So i thought that she might have been sleeping because his car wasn't in the driveway. I walked around to the back of the house where her bedroom window was to knock on it, and there they were. Butt naked doing the deed! (found out later he parked his car in the garage to hide it)

Naturally I got pist, took a pic and sent it to her boyfriend who was my Baby's Dad's best friend with the text saying "I'm feeling revenge, How bout you?" So after the revenge was done and she found out about it, she started dating my Baby's dad. I got even angrier with that and filed child support and took all his money and his car because he didn't have enough money to cover the back pay:-)

But why this isn't my proudest moment in life is this: Even tho it was protected revenge and everything was safely done. There is a baby coming out of this revenge and it's not coming from her. WHOOPS!

O well. Revenge gone wrong i guess.

By the way i'm 12 weeks.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:By the way i'm 12 weeks.

jaydethespaz Wrote:not have miscarried. god that sucks.

how are you pregnant again so fast? you sure you just didn't have a abortion and not a miscarriage? don't lie, jesus is watching.
Now, now Becky. It is entirely possible for one to have a miscarriage then get pregnant the next day.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Now, now Becky. It is entirely possible for one to have a miscarriage then get pregnant the next day.

Which is what would pretty much have to happen, as this Thursday is exactly six weeks since November 6.

I call bull on that story also.
Jo Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:By the way i'm 12 weeks.

jaydethespaz Wrote:not have miscarried. god that sucks.

how are you pregnant again so fast? you sure you just didn't have a abortion and not a miscarriage? don't lie, jesus is watching.

['Tommy Boy' drop] sinner.[/drop]
Allyson Wrote:Now, now Becky. It is entirely possible for one to have a miscarriage then get pregnant the next day.

Hell, it's possible to get pregnant while you're pregnant, even if it's a freak happenstance.
Krystal Wrote:Hell, it's possible to get pregnant while you're pregnant, even if it's a freak happenstance.

I'm pretty sure that's NOT true.
When my aunt was pregnant with her youngest daughter, Julie (the daughter) was overdue by almost a month. After Julie was born my aunt's body aborted another fetus that was still months away from being fully incubated. I'm not normally the type to be gullible enough to believe that, but I do believe my aunt. Otherwise her body had carried a fetus for almost 10 months without it developing at nearly the rate as its twin without miscarrying it until the birth of the other. I'll ask my gyn when I go.
I'm getting blood work done so i know who's it is, and i didn't have an abortion. i'm not having a good day then i come to this page. whoopdie effing doo!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Jade, how did this work out? Are you going on Springer?
...You don't know who the father is? My, aren't you faithful too.

Not to be a bitch, but seriously...ever thought of birth control? Damn.
Jade? Where are you? We're waiting! If you are going to be on springer, at least let us know when.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Hell, it's possible to get pregnant while you're pregnant, even if it's a freak happenstance.

I'm pretty sure that's NOT true.
It's been a looong time since I've learned about this, but if I remember correctly, when a woman gets pregnant, hormonal changes happen immediately so that menstruation ceases and so that a woman cannot get pregnant several times over. The hormone changes are hospitable to the zygote, but not to sperm/eggs.

I'm sure that it something could go wrong, but the "second" fetus would no doubt be miscarried, or it would be stillborn with obvious deformities. The body would destroy it. But, regardless, this is not the case with jaydethespaz...she just has never heard of condoms or birth control pills.

Is that some drama?! :o
A woman can still get pregnant after she is pregnant but the window is only days. A lot of fraternal twins come from this (pun intended). A woman could even have fraternal twins by two different fathers.

I suspect someone I know is guilty of this as one of the twins looks exactly like her husband (dark hair and dark eyes) and the other is sandy blonde with blue eyes (both "parents" have dark hair and dark eyes).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.