Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Time
Would you ever do something that you know you would get jail time for? For example, steal food if your family was starving. Please don't use that one... it's too easy.

I think if I had a daughter that was raped, I would castrate the bastard, torture him, then turn myself in... and be glad that I did it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'm not sure what I would do if faced with a crime against any one of my children. I turn pretty redneck when it comes to my kids. I hope I don't have to cross that bridge, but I can say for sure that it would not be in the best interest of anybody to Eff with my kids.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I guess the kid card may be a cop out too, huh?

How about this. I think I would shoot someone, if I carried a gun, and they were trying to rob a store at gunpoint.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Not sure of the legalities of it, but I want to buy an old tank of a car, like a Skylark or something, and just ram into anybody that cuts me off, turns in front of me without a signal, etc. Anything that would be "their fault" technically, but my fault realistically.
shaun Wrote:Not sure of the legalities of it, but I want to buy an old tank of a car, like a Skylark or something, and just ram into anybody that cuts me off, turns in front of me without a signal, etc. Anything that would be "their fault" technically, but my fault realistically.

I have thought about doing this many times... my car has 190,000 miles on it....

Realistically, I don't think you would get jail time, just a ticket, sometimes. In Michigan, with no-fault insurance, fees would skyrocket too.
i sorta do this with my truck.

When I turn left at a left lighted intersection I clearly turn from the inside lane to the inside lane...well if the dick near where i'm turning too is past the stop line or into the cross walk i have to swing wide (typical scenerio) so i try my damndest to skin his bumper ever so lightly. I usually get honked at or sometimes i'll just blow the horn while i'm complete my turn...just hold it down...niiiiiice and loooooong.

I'll also NOT budge is someone is coming into my lane. My truck looks like total hell. It's been hit and dented by Menards forklifts and gravel pit loaders...but only has 97k miles on it so its still running well and i plan to keep this up for a few more years.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:Would you ever do something that you know you would get jail time for? For example, steal food if your family was starving.

Everytime I think of the need to steal food, I think of how it was legal in Ancient Rome to steal food (but not livestock) because everyone had the right to eat. Seems to be easier than food drives.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
My brother was in and out of jail from the age of 16 to the age of 50. I made sure I never did ANYTHING that would get me any time. And I can't imagine doing time. Once the system gets ahold of your ass, it's over in so many ways. I'm not willing to risk that.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
Queenie Wrote:I'm not sure what I would do if faced with a crime against any one of my children. I turn pretty redneck when it comes to my kids. I hope I don't have to cross that bridge, but I can say for sure that it would not be in the best interest of anybody to eff with my kids.

I don't know what that means.
Rock Monster Wrote:Would you ever do something that you know you would get jail time for? For example, steal food if your family was starving. Please don't use that one... it's too easy.

I think if I had a daughter that was raped, I would castrate the bastard, torture him, then turn myself in... and be glad that I did it.

I understand the gut reaction to something like this would be just what you described. But wouldn't your daughter be better off after something that horrible happening to her to have you around and in her life than you sitting in the cell next to her rapist?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'm not sure what I would do if faced with a crime against any one of my children. I turn pretty redneck when it comes to my kids. I hope I don't have to cross that bridge, but I can say for sure that it would not be in the best interest of anybody to eff with my kids.

I don't know what that means.

Well, basically, that means that under normal everyday circumstances, I am one of the most non-judgmental, non-confrontational, helpful, nicest people you could ever meet. But Eff with one my kids and I might get confrontational and probably say a bunch of shit I wouldn't normally say. Does that make it a little clearer? Do you have kids speedbump? If not, it still might not make any sense at all; however, I can almost guarantee you that anybody with kids will understand.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
it means don't funk with her kids or she'll turn into a badass em effer who'll run you over with her 4x4 and feed your lifeless body to the hunting dogs. yipee ki yi ya mother Effer.
I've already had to bitch someone out about my kids. It's just natural, like a momma bear with her cubs. Brutal.
Oddly, this very discussion came up in my house last night. I'm on the fence - on the one hand, God help the poor bastard who effs with my wife or daughter. But on the other hand, I need to be there, going to work each day, to provide for her. So while I understand the visceral reaction, I don't know how I would react.

That said, none of you who commit a crime in my area in the name of protecting your child have to worry. If I'm on your jury, you won't see a day in jail.
Speedbump needs a few more years and and some more seasoning to really get what we are talking about. He will. Shit happens. Life happens.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll also NOT budge is someone is coming into my lane.
I'm the same way. I try not to if my wife is in the car but sometimes people piss me off way too much.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Mad Dog Wrote:Speedbump needs a few more years and and some more seasoning to really get what we are talking about. He will. Shit happens. Life happens.

What? How did I even get brought in to this conversation? I guess it's pretty easy to say "oh he's younger than me so he doesn't know shit", but honestly I don't know how you could even use that here.

I mean really, what does "going red neck" on someone mean? I wasn't aware that was one of life's many lessons.
I guess you gotta live in the south to understand. It's pretty common slang around here. Wink
It's common up here too. Not sure what his deal is?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I would say his age but he said we couldn't use that excuse here....maybe he's an ambulance driver.
I guess I'll just live without knowing a completely useless generalization. Carry on.
speedbump Wrote:I mean really, what does "going red neck" on someone mean? I wasn't aware that was one of life's many lessons.

You've already asked this question, and I responded. For convenience, here's the link http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...e=1#61661.

And who ever said it was a "life lesson?" Sometimes I think you try really hard to read shit into a post that just isn't there.
The only time I would ever do anything that was remotely close to 'an eye for an eye' would be if someone were to harm anyone I really love in any way (aka~my husband and my children... possibly my sister....)