Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Frehley Sucks!
Biff trap.
15 sec fight: Biff vs potthole!!
...and go!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
That wouldn't even be a contest...

...I'd have Biff crying for mama in four seconds flat. Wink
potthole Wrote:That wouldn't even be a contest...

...I'd have Biff crying for mama in four seconds flat. Wink

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Potthole, be careful what you wish for.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i have 2 full sets of boxing gloves/ masks if you need them..
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i foresee it looking more like this:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/yLfvVTWFNHo&hl=en[/flash]
More like Laurel and Hardy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: large_ace.jpg]

Coolest Muther Effer ever.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: jack_nicholson_endorsement_for_clinton.jpg]

I thought Jack was the coolest...
Biff, I saw him in Nashville at a little club with Peter Criss about a month or two before they started their "back in makeup" tour in the 90's. Peter and Ace both did awesome solos jobs. I was about 10 feet from the stage. It was definitely a memorable experience.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I always thought that.... "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants." Tongue
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I always thought that.... "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants." Tongue

That explains a lot....
No no no...The Fonz is the coolest.
[Image: fonz.jpg]
Remember kids, if approached by strangers adults won't respond to you screaming like hell. You have to do the honk.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: SM131~Mom-Says-I-m-Cool-Posters.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
If peeing your pants is cool then consider me Miles Davis.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:If peeing your pants is cool then consider me Miles Davis.

And if peeing your pants is lame, consider me any member of the band Kiss. Ohhhhh snap
When I saw this thread, I thought Potthole was baiting Biff. That's almost as bad as saying my son is going to love him some Asian twins when he gets older...Right Biff?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.