Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last thing you typed
What's the last thing you typed, either for your job, school, messenger, anything except for this board.

Here's mine:

RUN 3/4" PVC IN CONCRETE BACK TO MANIFOLD AREA FOR FLOOR SENSOR WIRE
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
all the pickup lines don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world petey! (insert yahoo smiley face here)
haha I'll have to explain this one, it was a text to my sister....

make sure u tell the doc how big it is

her baby has an umbilical hernia and it looks like it's gonna pop.
Please see the pictures/report discrepancies for a description of the check valves
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The notice from the Court of Appeals was in Roten. The Technical Record was filed by the trial court on 12/30/08. Do you want me to start on your brief?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I find it odd and amusing that you dream about sammiches.
I realized after starting this, that the majority of things that I type (other than this board) is just part numbers. BOOOOOOORING!!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
later
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
M06138

Hey, you asked.