Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for old segments...
A while ago I cleared out a ton of old podcast segments, and now I'm kicking myself...

Does anyone off the top of their head know any dates that Chris the soldier poser called?

I know there were a few...the most famous was when he called and claimed he smacked around that civilian woman, but there were at least two others. Once he called and bashed President Bush for sending them over there.

The reason I ask is because during Thursday's flashback, there was a caller named Corey who I want to compare the voices to. I swear it's the same guy. Knowing that Chris has called several times with different elaborate stories, I'm curious if this dude is the same idiot.

I have the podcast link, so if anyone just has dates I can find them.

Thanks!
This is the most recent one in a flashback:

Wed 11 5 02 flashback george the liar

It's where he's talking about downtown Iraq. Hope this helps. I've got a few years on another drive I'll try to look through but sometimes the labeling belies what the contents of the segment are.
gracias.

And yeah, my podcast app puts the labels on, but it auto-purges every so often, so I don't have that far back listed. Thanks!
10/03/07 was the first call that was all weird. 11/2/07 was the Iraq call, 11/14/07 was the stupid lie about hitting a deer, and on 12/5/07 he calls back and Zane calls him a pussy.
Good God, Milton.
You must keep meticulous podcast records.
I think Milton needs a crazy title from the Moderator Gods, maybe "Lord of Statistics" or something.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I think Milton needs a crazy title from the Moderator Gods, maybe "Lord of Statistics" or something.

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler."
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jesus, Milton. Thanks, you're the best!
Rock Monster Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I think Milton needs a crazy title from the Moderator Gods, maybe "Lord of Statistics" or something.

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler."

+1 for the Office Space reference!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!