Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we keep Stephanie ?
Would it be possible to keep Staphanie without firing anyone ?

I think the show needs a female perspective.

Maybe not everyday, but what if she came on every Friday ?
Wowie Groovie !
I vote No
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I vote No

Well, this isn't a democracy, and you're a dick. So your opinion is invalid.
Wowie Groovie !
I'd also vote no if it were up to us. I'm sure she's doing a fine job (I'll know when I get the podcast and listen to it on Monday), but the show works the way it is. It has nothing to do with her, since I've only heard a little bit of her today. The show's fine the way it is, and I'm just not the type to drool just because a chick enters the room.
hotzester Wrote:I'm just not the type to drool just because a chick enters the room.

Because you already drool 24 hours a day? Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well there's that...
Titan ! Wrote:Would it be possible to keep Staphanie without firing anyone ?

I think the show needs a female perspective.

Maybe not everyday, but what if she came on every Friday ?

I think thats a good idea, every friday would work, since she has been there before, so its not that hard for her to do.
Admin Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I'm just not the type to drool just because a chick enters the room.

Because you already drool 24 hours a day? Wink

ROTFLOL !

Not sure why, but seriously dude that made me laugh so hard I spit coffee on my keyboard.
Wowie Groovie !
yes i say she can come back anytime she brings a fresh new perspective to the show and that can never be a bad thing
I'd be all for the occasional Stephanie on the show. Near the end of the day, I think she really started to fit in well with the guys.
She was great. I don't want her to replace anyone, but she fit in amazingly well. And telling her to lay on her back was f-ing hilarious.
I wasn't really into her but I wouldn't mind if she came around occasionally.
That's what she said.
I JUST STARTED LISTENING TO THE SHOW LAST WEEK
GREAT SHOW BY THE WAY WHY CAN'T YALL HAVE STEPH.
ON THERE ALSO WITHOUT FIRING ANYBODY.
potthole Wrote:I'd be all for the occasional Stephanie on the show. Near the end of the day, I think she really started to fit in well with the guys.

I would agree with that. It's no good to have her on early in the show. I woke up this morning and did not have any caffeine or nicotine yet and i didnt end up hearing a single word out of her mouth. My brain just honed in on "Female voice, just woke up" and i started having bad flash backs of being in high school and being yelled at by the matriarchal unit. /shudder
providencecrow Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'd be all for the occasional Stephanie on the show. Near the end of the day, I think she really started to fit in well with the guys.

I would agree with that. It's no good to have her on early in the show. I woke up this morning and did not have any caffeine or nicotine yet and i didnt end up hearing a single word out of her mouth. My brain just honed in on "Female voice, just woke up" and i started having bad flash backs of being in high school and being yelled at by the matriarchal unit. /shudder

Matriarchal unit? Does saying mother bring up Freudian nightmares?
breadboy09 Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:I would agree with that. It's no good to have her on early in the show. I woke up this morning and did not have any caffeine or nicotine yet and i didnt end up hearing a single word out of her mouth. My brain just honed in on "Female voice, just woke up" and i started having bad flash backs of being in high school and being yelled at by the matriarchal unit. /shudder

Matriarchal unit? Does saying mother bring up Freudian nightmares?

Id say it would, except there is absolutely nothing sexual about it they are just straight nightmares, or daymares if you will
It was nice having her on today, but I think 4 people might be a little much. And I think the whore, slut, bitch jokes would only be funny for a few weeks, then they'd just get old.
heck, i say fire the wings... he's boring and only talks like once an hour anyway.
dewman69 Wrote:I JUST STARTED LISTENING TO THE SHOW LAST WEEK

This is your first time using a computer isnt it ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
dewman69 Wrote:I JUST STARTED LISTENING TO THE SHOW LAST WEEK

This is your first time using a computer isnt it ?

Sarcasm is just another free service we offer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I didn't get to hear much of the show today, but from what I did hear I thought she fit in pretty well. I think she'd be ok as an occasional guest host.
please no, the show isnt broken so dont fix it
I would definately vote no. I turned the radio on this morning and heard this woman voice, interjecting at every milisecond of dead air. I think we all get enough of that elsewhere... But seriously adding a woman to the show... Not a good idea! I was pretty sure they wanted to break away from the standard formulas of a radio show. Adding a woman would put them into a standard formula.
She's hot, so she should stay and do a regular guest segment.
As a fill in if somebody needs a day off she is perfect,but I think the show would lose something if she were on every day
I want to see that toe fetish video she made and then decide if she should stay or go.
Not going to happen, as Grand Rapids listeners already know, the TV show she is on is moving to mornings this fall. Plus she sucks at Name that Tune (the regular Friday show bit).
yeah plus she sounds really hot!!!! anyone know where there is a pic of her???
buickluver Wrote:yeah plus she sounds really hot!!!! anyone know where there is a pic of her???

Sure do, you can find pictures of her at www.google.com 8-)
Lose the chicka! She just doesnt fit in with the guys. The show is a riot the way it is so why change anything? Even if HotWings doesnt talk much its still spreads so much joy to hear him get bashed when he does open his mouth.
Maybe Joe should bang her like a pig!
providencecrow Wrote:
buickluver Wrote:yeah plus she sounds really hot!!!! anyone know where there is a pic of her???

Sure do, you can find pictures of her at www.google.com 8-)

Something also tells me that the thread called "Stephanie Webb (Photo)" is a good place to look, also. :Smile
i also agree with only having her in sometimes like anytime someone is gone but i will stop listening if anyone is fired
I just think that like once a month, one of the guys needs to take the day off, so they can rip them apart when they're not there. I loved how Friday just seemed to focus on everything stupid Hot Wings has ever done...
Hell no, Stephanie must go! Her stupid breathy voice is so irritating! She tries too hard to play the slut. I definitely would not like to hear more of her. Freebeer, Hotwings, Eric Zane and Joe have a great chemistry. She would wreck it in no time.