Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
phantoms vs. griffs
okay it is griffs 3 phantoms 2 going into the 3rd.

I have faith in the phantoms though Smile

phantoms kick ass

*update*

okay updated the phantoms have taken the griffs 4 to 3 in OT. I would like to thank the griffs for helping to break a 7 game losing streak for the phantoms.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Why the Eff are you posting at a time like this?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Last season I was at a Griffins v. Phantoms game and there was this chick behind us who was the stereotypical "Loud fan that yells a lot but doesn't really know anything about the game."

Among her 'witty' and 'awesome' taunts towards the Phantoms was this gem: "Hey, Phantoms! You guys aren't real! You're just mist! That's all you ghosts are!" At that moment, I was embarrassed to be a Griffins fan.
Quote:Why the eff are you posting at a time like this?
Why not? Smile

Quote:Last season I was at a Griffins v. Phantoms game and there was this chick behind us who was the stereotypical "Loud fan that yells a lot but doesn't really know anything about the game."

Among her 'witty' and 'awesome' taunts towards the Phantoms was this gem: "Hey, Phantoms! You guys aren't real! You're just mist! That's all you ghosts are!" At that moment, I was embarrassed to be a Griffins fan.

lol you have to remember, I am from philly, I konw that feeling oh so well.

It was a good game though, I listened online. I will be checking in tonight too they will be playing again at 7.

In all honesty they are both good teams. The Wings and the Flyers have it pretty lucky with them too. They are like part of the few teams that actually have their AHL team play close to the NHL team. GR is pretty close to detroit, and well the phantoms play across the street from the flyers, literally.

I listened to last nights game, it was good. I am going to probably listen tonight too.
ouch, okay so we lost 4- 0

at least the losing streak was broken...