Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Game Show in my Head=What can Joe do!
Anyone else see this show? Basically they send the contestant out on the street with an earpiece and direct him on how to interact with people in uncomfortable ways. Sound familiar? Smile
I heard about it.....my wife was telling my about it and the first thing I said was joe stunt down the phone line
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
There was also a show called Howie Do It on NBC which is pretty much the same thing as a Joe stunt except the person with the earpiece isn't in on the gag and the people they interact with are actors. They made the guy say "You have nice legs... when do they open?" to this chick, and i started to think it might be pretty interesting, but the chick was an actor and they are all in on it. kind of a letdown. i did like the show you're talking about though.
I can't believe Howie's luck. He should be well into " Howie who?" land, and instead he's a household name. Anyone who can sit and watch a guessing game for an hour is a moron. I always did enjoy the latex glove over the head though... What?
What about Duckie!?! Jon Cryer in a hit show.... with Charlie Sheen!!!!
The success of '2 and a half men' should have been a warning of our ability to cause an economic meltdown
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
yeah, I don't get that one either. How long before My Name Is Earl comes back? We saw a preview last night and when Darnell answered his " 'Fro/dreadlock phone " I almost choked.
jus' P Wrote:yeah, I don't get that one either. How long before My Name Is Earl comes back? We saw a preview last night and when Darnell answered his " 'Fro/dreadlock phone " I almost choked.

did you know that darnell is the dancing mail guy from the office max commercial from liek 4 years ago?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:yeah, I don't get that one either. How long before My Name Is Earl comes back? We saw a preview last night and when Darnell answered his " 'Fro/dreadlock phone " I almost choked.

did you know that darnell is the dancing mail guy from the office max commercial from liek 4 years ago?

liek, really? no, I didn't know...
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:did you know that darnell is the dancing mail guy from the office max commercial from liek 4 years ago?

liek, really? no, I didn't know...

liek,

kiss
my
ass

;D
jus' P Wrote:liek, really? no, I didn't know...

liek,

kiss
my
ass

;D

poopie would be so proud!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

found it!!

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/sXo-vebZBIM&hl=en[/flash]