Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch
My company has had two pretty big GR Press articles written about it in the past few months. We took one on the chin in the first article, as it discussed a potential business decision we were thinking of making. Another article came out again recently, discussing how we decided against that decision, and again we took it on the chin.

So, we're bad guys for thinking of doing something, but then are still bad guys when we decide not to. Just can't win, can we? Who knows, maybe after this most recent one, they'll begin to listen to me when I tell them we need to have somebody in a Marketing/PR position (aka, ME).
take it in your own hands.

make bright colored t-shirts saying "(company name), we're not as bad as you're lead to believe!" with a picture of kittens in a basket on the back of the shirt. 'cause studies show people love kittens and stuff in baskets. that's science.
Heh. Overall, I don't think the articles will have a negative influence on business, but I do find it funny how the company can't seem to win with the GR Pamphlet.