Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Goals and what not
ok so it's well into 09.

what are your goals/resolutions/things you want to improve on/things you want to change ?

Me?

I plan on pissing off Biff even more ( He will probably post something about how he doesn't take me seriously enough to get pissed off at me or what not)

Shooting more weddings (Which statistically is already done.

finishing up my time at GRCC on the Deans List (I've done this every semester for the last 2 years)

Finding a way to prove my Grand Theory about that "girl" from Holland who is really a dude.

Drinking more... or less... I haven't decide which yet

And in general continuing to own the world.
Wowie Groovie !
So in other words....

...No, it's not even worth it any longer. You've become the forum punchline, and nobody takes you seriously enough to even waste the time coming back with a witty reply.
Of course the usual, spend less money and lose some weight.

Maybe find a new job if the right opportunity comes along, but if not I have a raise waiting for me mid-2009. I'd really like to get rid of this credit card balance I've been carrying for a few months before it gets out of control.

I'm going to try to go easier on my boyfriend, I know he puts up with a lot.
That's what she said.
I made a goal to lose a certain amount by the end of the year. Except I bet money on it too. I love money so I will not lose this.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
potthole Wrote:nobody takes you seriously enough to even waste the time coming back with a witty reply.

Look at that I'm a prophet too

Potthole, who do you piss on when I'm not here ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:nobody takes you seriously enough to even waste the time coming back with a witty reply.

Look at that I'm a prophet too

Me....so I try not to respond to him anymore too!
lose some weight, take some classes, spend quality time with my kids
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:ok so it's well into 09.

what are your goals/resolutions/things you want to improve on/things you want to change ?

Wow!!!! you are still here, i thought you died or something.

Quote:Me?

I plan on pissing off Biff even more ( He will probably post something about how he doesn't take me seriously enough to get pissed off at me or what not)

this shouldn't be too hard for you.

Quote:Shooting more weddings (Which statistically is already done.

finishing up my time at GRCC on the Deans List (I've done this every semester for the last 2 years)
Personal goals are always a good start

Quote:Finding a way to prove my Grand Theory about that "girl" from Holland who is really a dude.

This should be easy if you ever see her/him again, naturally guys always have a ring finger longer than the index finger, and females it is the other way around. They don't change that when guys go through the conversion.

Quote:Drinking more... or less... I haven't decide which yet

Well if you drink more then sign on here that may make it easier for you to follow through with that biff resolution.

Quote:And in general continuing to own the world.

ah and this is the good ol' delusional Titan we have all come to know and love... or hate.

Me? I just plan on becoming more awesome than I already am.

I always just go and push myself to do better than i did on the previous year.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I made a goal to get my body in better shape. Ordered the Zone Pilates. I plan on starting tomorrow night (because one daughter has a basketball game tonight).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I made a goal to get my body in better shape. Ordered the Zone Pilates. I plan on starting tomorrow night (because one daughter has a basketball game tonight).

I used to use Winsor Pilates, the Ab Cruncher edition. Worked wonders on my core but I've found I'm too lazy if I do a home regimen so now I go to the gym.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I used to use Winsor Pilates, the Ab Cruncher edition. Worked wonders on my core but I've found I'm too lazy if I do a home regimen so now I go to the gym.

I would love to go to the gym. With 6 kids at home, I cannot seem to find the time. I know I will definitely have to push myself, but I want it pretty bad, so hopefully that will be enough to make me do it.

Two years ago I was in a size 6 and now i'm in a 10/12. I don't like it at all!! Well, I take that back, I do like the b00bs!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i bet plungie does too!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Look at that I'm a prophet too

Me....so I try not to respond to him anymore too!

You and I got into it once or twice, and that was weeks ago. Don't make it sound like I dog you constantly.
Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I used to use Winsor Pilates, the Ab Cruncher edition. Worked wonders on my core but I've found I'm too lazy if I do a home regimen so now I go to the gym.

I would love to go to the gym. With 6 kids at home, I cannot seem to find the time. I know I will definitely have to push myself, but I want it pretty bad, so hopefully that will be enough to make me do it.

Two years ago I was in a size 6 and now i'm in a 10/12. I don't like it at all!! Well, I take that back, I do like the b00bs!!
I had more success last year working out at home with 2 Biggest Loser dvd's than I ever have at a gym. I just had to make the decision to do it and stop talking about it. I used the Stregth Training and Cardio dvd's. I got them for about $10 a piece, definitely got my money's worth.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Play more ball, buy a new truck, hunt alot, have a successful wedding and honeymoon, new job....
Queenie Wrote:Two years ago I was in a size 6 and now i'm in a 10/12. I don't like it at all!! Well, I take that back, I do like the b00bs!!

A few years ago I dropped 40 pounds (which I'm trying to re-lose), but went up a cupsize. I kinda hope that happens again. Or atleast no shrinkage. I would like to stay atleast a C-cup.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."