Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody get todays (1/13/09) podcast?
I'm not getting the podcast's today...Zane is back...WTF???
I KNOW!! me neither. hussy is angry :-[
Nope, I'm not getting it either. Zane must think he gets a free ticket out of podcasting duties because he ran a silly little marathon, pshh. Wink

UPDATE: Re-subscribing to the link in iTunes seems to have fixed my problem. I'll blame it on iTunes now instead. Way to go, Apple a-holes.
I only got segment 1 from yesterday as well as none today...was that supposed to happen?
well i emailed them, we'll see if i hear anything back..
Mine appears to be working fine...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I have not received mine for today either.
I got mine.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I got mine.

thats what becky said

HI Yo!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think Dean cut all the old running podcasts today.
Cause I'm a dumbass and everytime this happened before I'd buy a new one so I have like 4 podcasts running on me.
I checked and all of them have "Zane is still out" as the last segment but one that is actually all up to date with todays podcast.
Helichopter Wrote:Nope, I'm not getting it either. Zane must think he gets a free ticket out of podcasting duties because he ran a silly little marathon, pshh. Wink

UPDATE: Re-subscribing to the link in iTunes seems to have fixed my problem. I'll blame it on iTunes now instead. Way to go, Apple a-holes.

hmm i tried to re-subscribe a few times and it didn't work for me. tried going to the link in firefox too and it didn't have anything for today. i officially give up.
Anyone who did not get it has had their subscription run out, you need to buy another one.
your subscription run out too?

oh wait, you steal podcasts and take food from orphan mouths
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I had a year long subscription that I started in august so it shouldn't have run out yet. What the F is going on.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:your subscription run out too?

oh wait, you steal podcasts and take food from orphan mouths

The month long subscription that i bought 6 months ago ran out.

[Image: mjeatingpopcorn.gif]

Honestly, I feel pretty bad that I caused all this trouble for the people in here. They were getting 6 gallons for the price of one out of ignorance, I on the other hand knew what I would get. I knew I shouldn't have bragged but Zane pissed me off and I wasn't thinking. So somebody told on me and then the link got a revamp. On the bright side, This is the second time the link has been revamped because of me, and dozens if not hundreds of people will have to renew their links. So if you really get down to it, because of me the rainy day fund will get a little extra boost.

No ban please. Not trying to be a dick just informing the people here.
jackmehoff Wrote:I had a year long subscription that I started in august so it shouldn't have run out yet. What the F is going on.

I've got the same problem as you, just checked my paypal and I paid for the podcast on the 30th of July, so it shouldn't have run out yet....
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
just fixed it, unsubscribe, then close itunes completely, then open it back up and resubscribe, it worked for me.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
To see if your podcast link is actually working. Enter your podcast link into your url and see if the latest mp3 is from today. This is faster than screwing around with iTunes for an hour just to find out that the subscription ended.
I had the same problem with Juice so it's not an Itunes issue.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I just entered my link and manually downloaded all the podcasts.

Pain in the ass, but it's better than nothing.
Of course, if it hadn't been for cybormexican, we wouldn't have so many problems, now would we? :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i had the same problem and i just tried the unsubscribe and resubcribe, and it worked like a charm. you dont need to re enter the URL into iTunes, i just clicked unsubscribe then subscribe basically a double click on the button and it showed all 16 new segments.
No issues at all for me. All the subscribing talk, however, reminds me that I've got to re-up mine.
Uh oh.... No idea what's going on. F face NOtebook posted it yesterday? did you all get that? I noticed he had some technical flaws in the upload that may be causing today's trouble. I'm on it.
Ok... I already see one huge technical problem. I'm fixing it. Please try to re enter links or whatever it is you do to get the podcast by lets say...7:45 pm tues night.

eric
Intern Notebook should stick to stupid stalkerish pranks rather than be given the big boy duties.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
ok. almost done check by 7: 55. It took longer than expected.
zane Wrote:ok. almost done check by 7: 55. It took longer than expected.

Do the phone books keep slipping out from underneath your ass?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
update: ok. I talked to a pal who got the podcast ok. It worked for him. I deleted what i thought may be the problem. Try again and let me know via this board if it's running appropriately. Thank you.
Don't know about anyone else, but mine isn't showing up... tried the suscribing/unsuscribing thing and all that.
could it be that your subscriptions up? just checking. It's weird that some people are getting it and others are not. crap.
I had zero issues with it when I got home from work this evening.
Yeah, it's definitely possible that my subscription is up... kinda odd that it would just happen to run out the day that this error occurs tho... I'm cool with waiting a couple days to see if it clears up by itself.
Still no podcast 9:20 pm Tue.
Putting the url in my web browser and it shows up fine for me.

edit: 1/13 shows up fine but 1/12 isn't up.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
After unsubscribing, then re-subscribing, finally got today's. But it looks like yesterday is history...
Worked for me. I get my podcast via iPhone.
My podcast worked fine when I tried to get it at 11 am and I haven't had any problems at all today.

cyborgmexican Wrote:Honestly, I feel pretty bad that I caused all this trouble for the people in here. They were getting 6 gallons for the price of one out of ignorance, I on the other hand knew what I would get. I knew I shouldn't have bragged but Zane pissed me off and I wasn't thinking. So somebody told on me and then the link got a revamp. On the bright side, This is the second time the link has been revamped because of me, and dozens if not hundreds of people will have to renew their links. So if you really get down to it, because of me the rainy day fund will get a little extra boost.

No ban please. Not trying to be a dick just informing the people here.

Just shut up. Stop trying to justify your stealing. It's beyond pathetic. You're a criminal and people here are going to continue to insult you as long as you keep posting back about how it's supposedly not that bad. If you feel bad like you say you do then go pay for the damned podcast.

If I was in charge of the board I wouldn't ban you but I'd eff with your name, custom title and avatar. You're a scumbag and as long as you continue to broadcast that fact then you deserve to be treated like one.

Sorry if I went over the top, guys that run the board but people like this are sickening. Stealing from the show, bragging about it and then pretending to feel bad about it (while continuing to brag) is so scummy.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Nothing 1/13/09 and again nothing so far today... I did try resubscribing (my subscription is still valid) and that was of no help!
I'm still not getting anything for Tuesday and nothing so far for today. I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing closing and reopening Itunes, and nothing. when i put my link in the URL box on internet explorer it only shows up to break 8 of Tuesday, but i can't get it on Itunes. WTF!!!!! i need my FB&HW.