Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Puddins Playhouse?
While going through Facebook this morning, I discovered a friend that had recently joined a group called "Save Puddin's Playhouse". I clicked on it in hopes of getting some good mocking material. From the comments, it sounds like they will not be on anymore. Anyone know what's going on over there?
All I know is that when women show up for WSNX remotes they are severely disappointed with the "eye candy". Puddin is Puddin and the "dude" who does the night shift looks like a fat lesbian.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I totally left a message on that facebook group saying PUDDIN SUCKS! GO FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS! Puddin rips off their ideas! Of course, I was on my sisters facebook and didn't realize it. She got angry replies from Puddin.
oh no!
now who is going to put things in the microwave just to see what happen?!
no really... it's a good bit- keep doing it.
Kate Wrote:I totally left a message on that facebook group saying PUDDIN SUCKS! GO FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS! Puddin rips off their ideas! Of course, I was on my sisters facebook and didn't realize it. She got angry replies from Puddin.

Rebel.
Kate Wrote:I totally left a message on that facebook group saying PUDDIN SUCKS! GO FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS! Puddin rips off their ideas! Of course, I was on my sisters facebook and didn't realize it. She got angry replies from Puddin.

If your sister hasn't deleted them, you should post them. I think it'd be hilarious to see what kind of response he makes. It's a little narcissistic to be checking on a homepage dedicated to saving you, I think, when you should trying to come up with something, I dunno.. NEW?.. that might save your job. Of course, does anyone wanna put up money that he didn't have anything to do with starting that group? Didn't think so.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
so i was grabbing some chai tea with a friend the other day and she had SNX on. it got to the commercials and a "what you missed this week on Puddings Playhouse..." commercial came on. so, from what i heard, they(Pudding and whoever) HEARD they were going to be fired but the GM of Clear Channel never said that and went in-studio to set it straight that them being fired was just a rumor.

right.....i'm calling bullshit and the worst stunt ever.
I saw on the news that clear channel is firing staff because of huge budget cuts all over the country including Grand Rapids. I'll bet they had to get rid of puddin because of money problems. Sweet. I'm glad FBHW is Regent Broadcasting.
Quote:If your sister hasn't deleted them, you should post them. I think it'd be hilarious to see what kind of response he makes. It's a little narcissistic to be checking on a homepage dedicated to saving you, I think, when you should trying to come up with something, I dunno.. NEW?.. that might save your job. Of course, does anyone wanna put up money that he didn't have anything to do with starting that group? Didn't think so.

I'll have to ask her about that one. I thought it was funny he angrily demanded to know one instance he stole ideas from FBHW. She replied to him telling him she didn't want to even get into it...
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:

If your sister hasn't deleted them, you should post them. I think it'd be hilarious to see what kind of response he makes. It's a little narcissistic to be checking on a homepage dedicated to saving you, I think, when you should trying to come up with something, I dunno.. NEW?.. that might save your job. Of course, does anyone wanna put up money that he didn't have anything to do with starting that group? Didn't think so.

The group is apparently promoted by Fox 17's Emily Richett who posted all of the pics on the groups page. She's listed as one of the "Officers" along with the pudmeister himself and a couple of others i've never heard of.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:If your sister hasn't deleted them, you should post them. I think it'd be hilarious to see what kind of response he makes. It's a little narcissistic to be checking on a homepage dedicated to saving you, I think, when you should trying to come up with something, I dunno.. NEW?.. that might save your job. Of course, does anyone wanna put up money that he didn't have anything to do with starting that group? Didn't think so.

The group is apparently promoted by Fox 17's Emily Richett who posted all of the pics on the groups page. She's listed as one of the "Officers" along with the pudmeister himself and a couple of others i've never heard of.

That knocks a few attractive points off of her score.
She is so hot. She also seems very nice. This is rare and I commend her.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:She is so hot.

Can't argue with that.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Admin Wrote:She is so hot. She also seems very nice. This is rare and I commend her.

a) Emily is quite attractive, and yes she is part of that group on Facebook.

b) Don't hold that against her, she's friends with many people in the radio world, including many people at WGRD.

c) Yes, Clear Channel let a lot of people go this past week, and I wouldn't be suprised if the guys on Puddin's Playhouse were afraid it was going to be them (It was well known in the industry that Clear was letting people go on Tuesday). Most people who work for that station were scared. None of the members of the morning crew, nor any of the programming staff from any of the GR Clear Channel stations got let go, though.
loosewendy Wrote:
Admin Wrote:She is so hot. She also seems very nice. This is rare and I commend her.

a) Emily is quite attractive, and yes she is part of that group on Facebook.

b) Don't hold that against her, she's friends with many people in the radio world, including many people at WGRD.

I don't hold that against her (hence the "commend" comment).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I got something to "hold against her"
if you know what I mean
Mark the Valet Wrote:I got something to "hold against her"
if you know what I mean

he's talking about his penis guys.
Jo Wrote:he's talking about his penis guys.

that's preposterous
i can't believe you'd make a claim like that
Jo Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I got something to "hold against her"
if you know what I mean

he's talking about his penis guys.

I wonder if he has any vagina girls.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i love my penis guys
Pudding's show is lame. I would rather hear Zane rant for an hour then be stuck listening to El Pudden Pop's show