Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikipedia Page
From the pages of wikipedia....

One of the show's most popular segments is called What Can Joe Do? We all found out that he could do only men. three at a time.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ps - I didn't do this, but +1 to whoever did!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
lol i am surprised they actually unlocked the page.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
BRILLIANT!
awesome! keep reading

In an article from the Grand Haven Tribune, Gregg Daniels said,

"When he (Producer Joe) first interviewed for the job, we said, 'Hey if you're hired, part of your duties might be...giving bj's to random men and Zane. Joe was like, 'That's cool.' I mean, hell, he was going to be a skydiving instructor
Another edit was made to the same part: apparently Joe is a child molester now.

"When he (Producer Joe) first interviewed for the job, we said, 'Hey if you're hired, part of your duties might be...giving bj's to random men and Zane. Joe was like, 'That's cool.' I mean, hell, he was going to be a skydiving instructor
that's funny!

in the section above that there was a comment about zane "fathering 19 illegitimate children by 3 women" but now it's gone... however, free sex, child-molesty Joe is still on the entry...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Free_Be...Wings_Show
lol i just tried to make some edits and was told that they were unproductive

well i was able to get something in

on the side bar it says

Other names The Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show
Genre Humor, Talk Radio, Window licker friendly
Running time 5:00 - 10:15 EST (in Grand Rapids, and Hell)
5:00 - 10:00 EST (syndicated stations)[1]
Country United States
Languages English
Home station WGRD-FM
Starring Dr. Gregg "Free Beer" Daniels III
Prof. Chris "Hot Wings" Michels Esq.
Eric "Mr. Ten" Zane
"Producer" Joe "Joe Joe Wikki Wikki Joe" Gassmann, Jr.
Air dates 2004-06-14[2] to Present

There are a couple of others but i dont know if people are going to hate me and change it lol
looks like they changed it back... I have to imagine the "wiki police" sitting in an underground bunker somewhere, logging ip address and fixing wiki edits... they come across the FB&HW wiki-bastardizing from time to time and have to laugh their asses off or just be really really confused
bigdaddy Wrote:looks like they changed it back... I have to imagine the "wiki police" sitting in an underground bunker somewhere, logging ip address and fixing wiki edits... they come across the FB&HW wiki-bastardizing from time to time and have to laugh their asses off or just be really really confused

Probably because someone went crazy, instead of just changing one line here and there, and trying to be subtle.

"Joe likes men." would probably get through.

"Joe is gay and like to suck on big hairy cocks." probably will not get through, and get the whole page edited.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
my personal favorite edit is the...

" while at CMU Daniels and Michaels were roommates and occasional lovers"
Wowie Groovie !
Here are my favorites, which you can see right now!

History
Daniels , Michels, and Zane, attended Central Michigan University.[9] While there, Daniels and Michels were butt buddies.

What Can Joe Do?
One of the show's most popular segments is called "Who Can Joe Deepthroat The Longest?"

In an article from the "Grand Haven Tribune",[12] Gregg Daniels said, "When he (Producer Joe) first interviewed for the job, we said, 'Hey if you're hired, part of your duties might be...a weekly mouth party. Joe was like, 'That's cool.' I mean, hell, he was going to be a skydiving instructor
it currently says that Producer Joe was killed by a sick ferret during a stunt....

wow...funny
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i want to edit something but i got this:

CheckUser evidence has determined that this IP address (or network) has been used abusively.
This address (or network) has been blocked temporarily or permanently to prevent further abuse.

what the Eff?
You've got to hand it to the Wiki police, they are actually being fair and are protecting the bastardized AND the bastardizing
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Keep up the great work. I love the comments. I saw one the other day about Zane and him getting an award from some gay ANAL organization.
Just added...

Daniels, Michels, and Zane, attended Central Michigan University. While there, Daniels and Michels were lifepartners.

EDIT: skimmed through and didn't see anything else out of the ordinary.
Jo Wrote:i want to edit something but i got this:

CheckUser evidence has determined that this IP address (or network) has been used abusively.
This address (or network) has been blocked temporarily or permanently to prevent further abuse.

what the eff?

It would appear that somebody with your IP and/or network has been caught making bad edits already.
Someone's been busy...

When Zane was fired, he immediately drove across town and joined The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show. He did this after being turned down by Kid Rock as a replacement for recently deceased sidekick midget, Joe C.

The picture that got the most attention was the Lunar month of Gamma. For that month Hotwings and Producer Joe crossed swords and made intern Pubeface the base of an "eiffel tower". After the nessescary "high five" they then smelled each others fingers.
Rock Monster Wrote:Someone's been busy...

When Zane was fired, he immediately drove across town and joined The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show. He did this after being turned down by Kid Rock as a replacement for recently deceased sidekick midget, Joe C.

The picture that got the most attention was the Lunar month of Gamma. For that month Hotwings and Producer Joe crossed swords and made intern Pubeface the base of an "eiffel tower". After the nessescary "high five" they then smelled each others fingers.

lol! What is sad (more funny?) is that the reference link goes to the FBHW AT page. :mrgreen:
Quote:The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began full syndication in 2004 with the addition of WGRD in Grand Rapids, MI and is now heard on radio stations in 17 different states.[10]Popular segment, Name that Tune, went on a "break" in March of 2009.[11]

Dudes, Wiki has been updated.
well at least someone fixed the show history, they totally skipped the fact that they were on WTHK before going to GRD. I tried to fix it but they reverted it (this was before i decided i wanted to ruin the page). By the way, when I originally did my edits I put small things in there like making freebeer "dr. Greg 'free beer' Daniels III" and that was reverted, after that I decided to just write a bunch of shit there. I was hoping to get my IP banned from wikipedia. I was disappointed after 7 tries and still able to edit.
Updates: (someone's been busy)

Producer Joseph McFarland Gayman, Jr.

The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began in a mens bathroom, at a roller rink in March of 1997. The Show was comprised of two, former Central Michigan University "Lovers" who eventually moved to mornings several months later where they married until the summer of 2000 when they moved to WBON in Knoxville, TN that would not accept the "life style".

Eric "minger" Zane, who was, at the time, their direct competitor at WJENKEM "poo shot radio". When Zane was fired for "having appeared on NBC to catch a predator Knoxville", he immediately skipped across town and gave The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show mouth party in order to join the show.

Zane was relieved of his AT Duties following his Jenkem conviction.

In 2007, Zane asked for volunteers to place their hand in his pocket,Each member was asked to wiggle their finger once inside his pocket

For that month Hotwings and Producer Joe crossed swords and made intern Pubeface give thme each a "brown eye exam". After the nessesary "rub down" they then smelled each others fingers
it's official, wikipedia hates me.
Wikipedia is on top of things... it has been changed back, and the previous things removed.

Just to test my theory that more subtle things will not be catched, this may or may not have been added by yours truly: On a side note, Producer Joe confessed that he has recently adopted several animals that enjoy licking peanut butter. He did not say the reason behind this.

Gasmann was changed to Gayman, and wasn't changed back... and the whole crossing swords and eiffel tower with Pube hasn't been removed yet.
I found this gem in Fred Von Anhalt's wiki.

Prinz von Anhalt is a regular guest on the Freebeer and Hot Wings morning radio show, often being made into a joke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C...von_Anhalt
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Someone should make a wiki page for this forum....

[drop]DO IT[/drop]
I think my ISP # has been blocked from making changes to their page
Wowie Groovie !
I made a change that's been there for months. It's pretty subtle but I thought someone would have noticed it by now and fixed it.
and that change would be.....?
I'm not telling
LimpBagel Wrote:I'm not telling

Are you the one that changed FB's name to Greig?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Really...

I thought we were all grown-ups here. Apparently not.

Your "change" must not be funny, nor anything that anyone cares about. If it were, it would have either been corrected, or called out on here.
-Jiggy- Wrote:

Are you the one that changed FB's name to Greig?

Yeah, that's it. I think it was after a replay of the Bennercrombie argument.

Quote:Really...

I thought we were all grown-ups here. Apparently not.

Your "change" must not be funny, nor anything that anyone cares about. If it were, it would have either been corrected, or called out on here.

I just said it had been there for a few months and you demand to be told? Where's the fun in that? :roll:
Rock Monster Wrote:Someone should make a wiki page for this forum....

[drop]DO IT[/drop]
I had a wiki setup at one point so that we could tie it to the show and put in information about the inside jokes and such and have pages about the members.. I will have to see if I can dig it up and get it running again and see if its something thats cool with the boss man.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.