flavored rice
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
homeade cheesecake
Tuna casserole
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
broccoli and cheese soup
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Tonight we went simple and did a scratch 3-cheese mac and cheese. A few weeks ago I made a mean Chicken Cutlet with Grape and Shallot Sauce. I don't have nearly enough time or energy to cook the way I'd like to on any sort of regular basis. Sad
As for this week...
  • Monday: Grilled burgers.
  • Tuesday: Chicken and veggie stir fry.
  • Wednesday: Poppyseed chicken.
  • Thursday: Chicken marsala.
  • Friday: Chili

I've always enjoyed cooking, I find it relaxing. People at work are always surprised to learn that I do probably 95% of the cooking. Recently my wife found out she's got a sensitivity to gluten (not a full blown allergy, though), which makes planning meals a little difficult, but it usually works where I just prepare two versions of a meal- one without gluten, one with.

Some other recent dishes have been, prime rib, grilled salmon, grilled BBQ chicken, chicken parmesan (Fuster can vouch for this dish), black been and beef burritos, and baked cavatilli.

One of these days I've got to get around to trying out a grilled BBQ shrimp recipe I found, it sounds like it'll be real good.
I was out late tonight so I had to make something quick. Chicken nuggets and mac'n'cheese.
I made some delicious spaghetti tonight with lean ground turkey.
Is toasting a bagel considered cooking?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I just burnt some popcorn. Yes, it was on purpose.
The last thing I actually cooked was an egg sandwich...fried egg with cheese on toasted country white bread. Made the hubby a chicken salad sandwich. Huh, I make a lot of sandwiches.....
Sunday - Chicken & Rice
Monday - Plungee grilled pork chops and steak
Tuesday - Chili
Wednesday - we actually had leftovers but I did make some homemade chicken salad for the girls
Thursday - ?
Friday - McDonald's (as a treat for this kids and after a week working, i'm too pooped to cook)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
your momma Wrote:I just burnt some popcorn. Yes, it was on purpose.

Trying to cover the smell of weed, eh?
peeking through my windows again!? Wink

I've always burnt it...and I also "squirrel" my popcorn, I don't like the kernels getting stuck in my teeth. I just nibble, like maddog!
Weed and popcorn. That would smell delicious!
During my junior year of college I lived in some on-campus apartments, and noticed that there was always the smell of burnt popcorn coming from the apartment across the hall. It came as little surprise when midway through the first semester one of the guys got arressed for possession.
Mostly Mexican, pasta, chicken & veggies.
That's what she said.
sammiches...i've been eating pretty much the same sammich for the last month...being broke sucks
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That must be one big sammich!!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:That must be one big sammich!!!

Yeah, and you'd think the bread would be stale after nearly a month.
He must have a REALLY big ziploc baggie!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
look at the jokes on these guys :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Kate Wrote:I made some delicious spaghetti tonight with lean ground turkey.

that just ain't right. Chicken in spaghetti is also WRONG! must be ground beef and/or Italian sausage. The same goes for lasagna...
I'm cooking Subway tonight. It's my specialty.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'd be interested in seeing that Poppyseed chicken recipe. I love poppyseeds.

Last home cooked meal was made Saturday, homemade sketti and meatballs.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:I'd be interested in seeing that Poppyseed chicken recipe. I love poppyseeds.

Just don't plan on taking a drug test anytime soon after eating the poppyseeds. I knew a woman that once tested positive for opiates from eating poppyseed muffins. ???
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah, I hear that's the case with Poppyseeds. Only been drug tested once. That was a long three months. Wink
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
I heard that Queenie once tested positive for something after eating brownies.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:I'd be interested in seeing that Poppyseed chicken recipe. I love poppyseeds.

Here's my recipe:
  • Baked chicken (don't really pay attention to how much, just enough to give a layer of chicken within an 8" x 8" casserole)
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1 tablespoon poppyseeds

You'll cook the chicken, and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken pieces into a casserole. In a bowl mix the sour cream and soup together. Once mixed, put into the casserole with the chicken. You'll want to sort of spread the mixture around, so that it mixes in and covers the chicken well. Crush up the Ritz crackers and put them into a bowl. Add the poppyseeds. Melt the stick of butter, and pour it in with the cracker/seeds. Mix this all up. Cover the soup/chicken mixture with the crackers, spreading the crackers out to cover it all. Bake for 30 minutes at 350.

With these measurements an 8" x 8" casserole is the perfect size, and we get about 4 or 5 servings. I'm sure it's pretty easy to adjust the measurements based on the number of people you're making this for.
I've got a good chicken recipe that's pretty easy.

you can adjust to feed as many as needed.

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Philly cream cheese
croissant rolls
cream of mushroom soup

cook the chicken and break into bite size pieces.
mix in as much cream cheese as you want...I like alot...season with salt and pepper.
unfold the rolls and put a dollop at the top and roll it up, fold in the sides and roll like a regular croissant roll.
put in a casserole dish with a little melted butter and bake according to the directions on the rolls....untill the rolls are done.
top with a little cream of mushroom soup, add your veggies and that's it. pretty simple.
hotzester Wrote:I heard that Queenie once tested positive for something after eating brownies.

You promised me that was just between me and you . . . ???
Quote:You promised me that was just between me and you . . .

No, that was the other thing. The brownies were fair game.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:You promised me that was just between me and you . . .

No, that was the other thing. The brownies were fair game.

DAMMIT! Ok, i'm glad you cleared that up because I just about to give away your little secret about what happened in the bathroom at work . . . Wink
What's so secretive about it? I wrote it off on my taxes.
hotzester Wrote:What's so secretive about it? I wrote it off on my taxes.

+1 - Impasse
3 meat chili

nom nom nom
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
chinese food!
so what if I didn't cook it, I picked it up......
I made chili last night. Had a craving ever since Queenie talked about it, not to mention it's the only thing to eat when it's -20 degrees outside!!!!!!
We had grilled chicken sandwiches and salad last night.
This thread has put me in the cookin' mood, so today for lunch we had Pork Medallions in Brandy Pear Sauce with a Bacon, Apple and Fennel stuffing....sans Fennel since I couldn't find any. Mmmm.
hotzester Wrote:This thread has put me in the cookin' mood, so today for lunch we had Pork Medallions in Brandy Pear Sauce with a Bacon, Apple and Fennel stuffing....sans Fennel since I couldn't find any. Mmmm.
You're hired! When can you start?
Start date depends on salary. lol