Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Stop Some Nonpaying Podcaster
Hello all, long time listener first time poster. I came here because I was also having issues with the podcast. Being the computer nerd I am, I found a way to get free podcasts by messing with the link. I only used it for one day while waiting for my new subscription to be sent to me (I know but I'm addicted to the show cant go to work without it.)

So whatever f-tard is making those links they need to make them a lot harder to crack. All I had to do was change on thing and I was stealing someone else's podcast. Hopefully I dont come across as a dick for this. I pay for my podcast just like I think everyone else should. Peace.
Um, I don't think the best way to stop freeloaders is to come here and try to give them hints which is basically what your post did even though I'm sure you didn't mean to.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Well how else are they gonna fix it? That's why hackers hack, to exploit holes. Anyway it's not that hard to figure out without pointing it out in the first place.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I nominate breaking their fingers.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Also I wish the local bank would lock that side door in the alley. Not the one near the dumpster, the one closest to the lamp post with the shot-out bulb. It's completely unguarded, there are no cameras on it, and if you are in the alley between 1 and 3 in the afternoon, the shadows fall just right so that no one can see you go inside that door, which is strange considering it opens right into the vault.

They should fix that before someone robs them.
hotzester Wrote:Also I wish the local bank would lock that side door in the alley. Not the one near the dumpster, the one closest to the lamp post with the shot-out bulb. It's completely unguarded, there are no cameras on it, and if you are in the alley between 1 and 3 in the afternoon, the shadows fall just right so that no one can see you go inside that door, which is strange considering it opens right into the vault.

Which local bank? :o
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
hotzester Wrote:Also I wish the local bank would lock that side door in the alley. Not the one near the dumpster, the one closest to the lamp post with the shot-out bulb. It's completely unguarded, there are no cameras on it, and if you are in the alley between 1 and 3 in the afternoon, the shadows fall just right so that no one can see you go inside that door, which is strange considering it opens right into the vault.

well maybe you should use the hacker mentality and, with a group of friends, rob the place to teach them a lesson, i'll bet they lock the door after that :thumbup:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
If you search FreeBeer and Hotwings on iTunes you can get four days of shows from last summer.
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast

:lol: :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!