Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody getting the podcast for 1/15/09
Is anybody else having trouble downloading the podcast for today?
They said on air today that they're aware there is a problem with the podcasts and they are working to fix it. Also, it's f'ing 8am, have some patience.
Well when they've got segments out everyday at 8am and they've been on air for 3 hours I think its a fair question to ask if they are having problems.
Yes, they are having problems. Zane didn't get his nap yesterday, and he's stupid today.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Ok only got the last segment to download still missing the 1st 15. WTF?
Rock Monster Wrote:Yes, they are having problems. Zane didn't get his nap yesterday, and he's stupid today.

Ya think?

[zane drop]What's a trolley[/zane drop]

Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jackmehoff Wrote:Ok only got the last segment to download still missing the 1st 15. WTF?

Ok, I just can't keep it secret any longer. FBHW hate you. They hate you with all they are, and as such, are trying to drive you to madness by not letting your podcast work.

For real, some people just need to calm down and quit freaking out so much about the damn podcast. If you're having issues, and you know your subscription isn't up, try sending Dean an e-mail. Bitching about it on here isn't going to accomplish much, especially when all the complaints are the same, "My podcast won't download, waaaaaa!"
Hey everyone,

I am going to sound like a true idiot but seriously, i gotta ask this question.

Is there a way to get an old cut from a podcast (for example), the flashback of the mister 10 competition. If anyone can help that would be awesome. Also, the local break from today. I think my subscription ran out so I re-upped my subscription. (either that or the problem that they were having will fix itself). Any help would be excellent.