Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Schwartz: Lions Head Coach
Well I guess we have nowhere to go but up....right?

.....guys...right?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
*crickets*

They are irrelevant in my mind until WCF turns over the reigns.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well it's at least a coordinator this time and not a position coach.
...and we won't have to see old man 'nam hobbling around the sidelines.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Isn't Jim Swartz Kevin Matthew's alter ego?
wingospagettio Wrote:Isn't Jim Swartz Kevin Matthew's alter ego?
Dammit! The Lions are screwed.
Jiggy Wrote:
Dammit! The Lions are screwed.

you were expecting any different?
I've given up expecting anything with the Lions. They are like my 5 month old puppy. "Hey Hugo, whatever you do don't poop on the carpet."

......and then I'm cleaning up poop.
Jim Schwartz huh...poor fella.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
why doesnt jim schwartz just skip the formalities of being the lions coach and take a 3 year long kick in the groin, and go back to being a coordinator for another team

Actually I think it's Jimmy Shorts.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:

Actually I think it's Jimmy Shorts.
Yeah I know, but I figured close enough. Zane actually said something similar about it on Friday morning.
wingospagettio Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Actually I think it's Jimmy Shorts.
Yeah I know, but I figured close enough. Zane actually said something similar about it on Friday morning.

It might as well be Gym Shorts. I smell back to back perfect seasons.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Yeah I know, but I figured close enough. Zane actually said something similar about it on Friday morning.

It might as well be Gym Shorts. I smell back to back perfect seasons.
Your sniffers broke.
Jiggy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:It might as well be Gym Shorts. I smell back to back perfect seasons.
Your sniffers broke.

Really You think they are gonna win a game? They need to actually win a game to prove it. I'm not so sure.
If that were to happen they might as well pack up the Lions and head out. That would be the end of it. As it stands there's no way in hell they could go 0-32.

....at least I don't think they could? ???
Even Hitler hates the Lions.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/01AvAlIxwQo&hl=en[/flash]
That is friggin hilarious. Pure gold.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
nice
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."