Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This week's podcast
Hey everyone,
I'm not really sure what the deal is with the podcast. It looks like it's a combination of link expiration and touchy posting but my question is this: What days do people need?

Zane gave me the ok to post some re-feeds, but I need to know what days people legitimately didn't get. It's hard to get an idea of what even went wrong by looking at the board.
I need all of Monday's podcast. I had to re-subscribe, but that one never came over. Thanks!
I've gotten nothing this week...

I've un and re-subscribed and still nothing.

Throw us a bone man.
I got my new subscription link last night but Monday's podcast (1/12/09) isn't in the list so if you could post that, that'd be great.
I have unsubscribed and then re-subscribed. I received partials of Tuesday (missing 1, 3, 4 and 8), Wednesday (missing 1, 3, 8, 9 , 10, 13 and 14), Thursday ( missing 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 11-16) and have nothing for Friday so far.
milton Wrote:Hey everyone,
I'm not really sure what the deal is with the podcast. It looks like it's a combination of link expiration and touchy posting but my question is this: What days do people need?

It appears that most people are missing Monday thru Wednesday. If you could try to reload those it may solve the problem.

BTW, thanks cyborgmexican.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I haven't received anything for Friday yet either. Monday disappeared from my podcast feed but I had already downloaded it so I'm okay on that.
So I guess I should just re-feed Mon-Thu? It'll be best to do it on a weekend anyway. I'll try to get to it after work. And, FYI, they haven't uploaded any Friday segments yet (don't know why), so don't worry about not getting them, at least not yet.
milton Wrote:So I guess I should just re-feed Mon-Thu? It'll be best to do it on a weekend anyway. I'll try to get to it after work. And, FYI, they haven't uploaded any Friday segments yet (don't know why), so don't worry about not getting them, at least not yet.
It looks like they just posted the first segment.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Admin Wrote:BTW, thanks cyborgmexican.

You can say that again.

For your smiting and nasty PM convience: Doofus... err.. cyborgmexican
take it back....watching hockey tonight. I'll post it Saturday morning.
[Image: new-slacker-jack.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hey milton. ive tried everything and nothing is working. i havent gotten anything this week!
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one having issues with this weeks podcast. I just pulled down all Friday's but I'm missing Mon - Thurs. Did the subscribe/unsubscribe no less than 5 times with no change. I'll check again over the weekend for updates.

Thanks Milton!

Linda
Undecided Nothing from this week... Undecided

Got's to get me some Rebay!
I think that if anybody is having issues once Milton does his thing, you should strongly investigate whether your subscription has passed or not.
*Cough* Most of your subscriptions expired. Stop being cheap and spend the $3 for a new one *cough*

Wow, I should really get some help for this cold.
Alright, I'm doing Mon-Thu. Everyone check your podcasts.
It's a no-go Milton. Everything shows up but none can be downloaded.
cls62 Wrote:It's a no-go Milton. Everything shows up but none can be downloaded.

Highly doubt that's something he did wrong. Safe to say, that's an issue on your end.
i was able to download everything, and it all looks great! thanks so much milton!!
I didn't get it, just ones with "!" next to it. And I know it's not on my end. Not blaming them, but I know i'm getting earlier this weeks fine.
milton Wrote:Alright, I'm doing Mon-Thu. Everyone check your podcasts.

thanks milton! to the other podcasters who are having trouble - it did take me a few tries to get ALL segments, but in the end, it did work for me. at first i got a few ! but had to keep hitting 'get all' and it worked.
thanks, milton. i got all my podcast's, just took a long time to download.
Just throwing it out there that I already had podcasts from last week and on Saturday when lispy whispy reloaded them, iTunes tried to redownload everything and it's coming up like how cls62 and Jay describe it. Like I said, it's not a problem for me because I already had them, but I find it odd that they would be listed twice, makes me think the system thinks they're different for some reason.
That's what I originally thought myself although I was almost positive I paid for a year in August '08. Found my original e-mail link, I was right - paid for a year in August '08 so yeah, I'm paid up! That's not my issue! iTunes is my issue!

Linda

Jay Wrote:*Cough* Most of your subscriptions expired. Stop being cheap and spend the $3 for a new one *cough*