Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer my question with a question
How does it sound that way?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
If I told you to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut would you get the reference?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
...are you calling me fat?
When did we get relaxed on the censors?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Will you be surprised when big changes occur?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Will you stop humping your mom when they do?
When has he stopped humping your mom?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Where is your dad in all this craziness?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
who's job was it to watch him this time?
Did you think it was my turn?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Didn't you just have a turn?
Can I have a turn?
why do you want a turn
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Why can't we all get a turn?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Did someone take my turn?
Wait, who had the last turn?
Gosh, can't we all get along?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Who the hell do you think you are?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Don't you know who I am? Big Grin
What are you retards babbling about?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Why does this make my head hurt?
How are we supposed to know?
How are we supposed to know what?
Do you need aspirin?
Do aspirin work faster than Goody's powders?
And what would Goody's powders be exactly? Is it like sex? Is it a local hick thing? Will you stop referencing things we don't know what it is?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Why must you continuously insult me for referencing things that most normal people know of? Why must you continuously call me a hick, dick? Wink
Can you please just ask one question at a time?
Would you prefer chick?
Jiggy Wrote:Can you please just ask one question at a time?

Who invited you to the conversation?

Didn't RM start it?

yeah, and who invited you into the conversation anyway? Wink
Who invited me? Who invited you?
(said with best Robert De Niro voice)
Queenie Wrote:

Didn't RM start it?

yeah, and who invited you into the conversation anyway? Wink

start what?
Didn't you, in fact, post three four questions, Mr. RM?

Edit: I reread your post.
I don't think I'm in a position to answer questions here, right?
Weren't you put under oath at the same time you logged in today?
Didn't that go away once I hit 1,000 posts?
So are you inferring that you don't have to tell the truth after 1,000 posts?
Rock Monster Wrote:And what would Goody's powders be exactly? Is it like sex? Is it a local hick thing? Will you stop referencing things we don't know what it is?

[Image: EMP-388_LRG.jpg]

hick is that thing between your legs

If we only referenced what you knew, it would be a short game....wouldn't it?
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:And what would Goody's powders be exactly? Is it like sex? Is it a local hick thing? Will you stop referencing things we don't know what it is?

[Image: EMP-388_LRG.jpg]

hick is that thing between your legs

If we only referenced what you knew, it would be a short game....wouldn't it?

Isn't you referencing Goody's powder the same as me referencing a Meijer?