Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to get the podcast, i think im stupid
im trying to get the podcast on itunes. when i search for it i only find one old episode. then i click in the icon and it brings up 80 old episodes. i have subscribed and un subscribed a few times. can anyone help me?
Did you actually buy a subscription and get a link in your email?
it asked me if i was sure that i wanted to subscribe, that was all. this is the first podcast ive tried to get so im clueless. i didnt get an email link or anything.
do i need to subscribe then wait for an email or what? walk me through it.
I am also trying to get the podcasts from this week. I am so frustrated and also feel stupid. My yearly subscription is up on 2/8 and I was getting nowhere with subscribing and unscribing, so I just bought a new yearly podcast beuase t was almost time and got a new link and then I had all the podcasts for most of the week and I synced my ipod. At aht point I was showing three links ofr a podcast,so I deleted one, and now I have almost nothing. I tried the new link again, but I am so lost and so sad.
If you just subscribed then Dean will send you an e-mail with a link. Check your spam folders just in case.

Intern Milton will work on the podcasts tomorrow (Saturday the 17th). Try again then.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:it asked me if i was sure that i wanted to subscribe, that was all. this is the first podcast ive tried to get so im clueless. i didnt get an email link or anything.

http://www.freebeerandhotwingsshop.com/ecom/index.asp
OK - I was stupid (and also a little inebriated). Everything is working just fine. T hanks. (Sorry)
what if i use a work email, only accessable from work. but my itunes is used on a computer at home???
That should be fine. The only thing you need the email for is to get your link.
oh ok. then i can just type the link into the browser at home, right?
You'll put the link into your podcasting application of choice. Most people use iTunes, but with some Googling, you'll find some options.
yeah i use itunes. so i just put the link into itunes and then what?
Dunno...I don't use iTunes for podcasting.
oh ok. anyone else?
Just a guess, but I'd figure that the link in the FBHW store called "For more information on Podcasting click here" would be a good place to start... :o
cuddlebunzz Wrote:oh ok. anyone else?

You have the internet at your fingertips. Use it.

However, in fear of you just eating your mouse then popping off keyboard keys and using those to wash it down... In iTunes, go to "Advanced" and select "Subscribe to Podcast" then paste/type in the link you were sent and click OK. iTunes should take care of the rest.