Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want FBHW autographs?
Would anyone else be interested in getting the guys' autographs on a piece of Show stationery or on a picture of them? I know we could get them to sign the gay calendar, but it might be a cool way to raise more money for AT, plus you'd have something a little more "neutral" that you'd be more likely to display at work or home.

I emailed and suggested it to them today, but I'm curious if anyone else would also be interested.
If they ever got off their lazy asses and made a best of CD that'd be a good thing to sign.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:If they ever got off their lazy asses and made a best of CD that'd be a good thing to sign.

AND we would have a Best Of CD! I'd buy it, especially if it were signed.
Id like their autographs on a blank check...other than that i dont see a point in autographs
roybundlz Wrote:Id like their autographs on a blank check...other than that i dont see a point in autographs

Because someday it could be worth millions.
http://blogbeckett.wordpress.com/2008/07...raph-ever/

Ok, not FBHW's auto's, but they could be worth a little. Like, maybe, someday, if they ever pass Bob & Tom's popularity, you may be able to trade the autograph for a bag of chips or something.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
roybundlz Wrote:Id like their autographs on a blank check...other than that i dont see a point in autographs

Well, if you don't see a point in autographs altogether, then yeah, this would be pointless. I'm never going to get to meet them in person, so a signed picture or something is a way to connect (like "wow, they had this in their possession, and not many people have it").

They haven't written back to my email, as usual, so I'm not even sure they're remotely interested. Undecided
I do like autographs. I've long since lost most of the ones I was able to get. I still have a few that I know where they are. But FBHW? Too small of a niche market.
I got their autographs at a charity basketball game last year. FreeBeer was gracious enough to make a special request.
[Image: P5060129.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Well that's a fake. Whoever signed that doesn't even know how to spell "beer" . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
A fake? Wait a minute, is this FreeBeer?
[Image: super_retard.jpg]
'Cause that's who signed it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
+1 8-) 8-)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jiggy Wrote:I got their autographs at a charity basketball game last year. FreeBeer was gracious enough to make a special request.
[Image: P5060129.jpg]

Maybe I'll collect images of other people's FB&WH autographs. Now I have one! Tongue
mutts202 Wrote:Maybe I'll collect images of other people's FB&WH autographs. Now I have one! Tongue

Here are a few must-haves!!
[Image: Smurfs_Cartoon_Autographs_Smurfette_Papa_Smurf.jpg]

[Image: B018_Stan_Laurel_and_Hardy_Photo.jpg]

[Image: autographs.gif]
Well, I meant collect autographs from the guys on the show... Wink
Oh sorry, my bag!
Queenie, do you actually have a Laurel and Hardy autograph??

Some of the autographs I've obtained over the years include Jane Seymour, Sally Struthers, Richard Kind, David Hyde Pierce, Jim Kelly, Wade Boggs, and a myriad of other athletes from various sports. Those are the more notable names.
hotzester Wrote:Queenie, do you actually have a Laurel and Hardy autograph??

Some of the autographs I've obtained over the years include Jane Seymour, Sally Struthers, Richard Kind, David Hyde Pierce, Jim Kelly, Wade Boggs, and a myriad of other athletes from various sports. Those are the more notable names.

Well now, that would mean I was either Harry or Laura in a past life!! No, I was just trying to find some off-the-wall autographed pictures for mutts!! That would be cool though. You have some pretty awesome ones. I did have a poster autographed by all the members of Journey, but somebody stole it.
The autographs I have were just collected as I met people...sometimes collectors will buy some with someone else's name on them, especially older celebrities like L&H.

You're still cool with me though. lol
I have an autograph from one of the Wizard of Oz munchkins.

No joke.
That's what she said.
Signing your own napkin doesn't count, Allyson.
Allyson Wrote:I have an autograph from one of the Wizard of Oz munchkins.

No joke.
hotzester Wrote:Signing your own napkin doesn't count, Allyson.

Holy eff if that isn't the funniest thing I've read in ages!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

No joke.

Wouldn't happen to be from Jerry Maren would it? I know he's one of the last living munchkins
hussywoman Wrote:

No joke.

Wouldn't happen to be from Jerry Maren would it? I know he's one of the last living munchkins

I have no idea who it is, my grandmother got it and gave it to me and I can't read the writing from his munchkin hands.
That's what she said.
It must look like you're holding a billboard when you try to read it.
hotzester Wrote:It must look like you're holding a billboard when you try to read it.

i want a "Allyson is so short...." thread 'cause this isn't getting old. Big Grin
I wish I had a comeback. I don't.
That's what she said.
I'd like a Becky is so endearing thread, because that's not getting old either.
Allyson Wrote:I wish I had a comeback. I don't.

Too far of a stretch for you to come up with one?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I wish I had a comeback. I don't.

Too far of a stretch for you to come up with one?

she tryed but came up....short?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
In Allyson's defense, it's on the second shelf.
hotzester Wrote:In Allyson's defense, it's on the second shelf.

. . . of the baker's rack! Big Grin
...in the dollhouse.
I'm not Thumbelina! I'm not even that short! I'm still over 5ft!
That's what she said.
You're really not allowed to add the length of your feet and beehive into the equation.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
5ft C-hair in
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Bee feet, maybe.
Sorry to break into this tangent, but does anyone have a good picture of the four guys that I could print out and send to them to sign? I mean, besides the one on the main FB&HW page, which is seriously outdated (I mean, check out Joe!!)...

I know basically no one wants their autographs, but dammit, I'm going to do it!!! :-X
google it....

or I can send you the one i have with me and the guys...I'm rigth in the middle so I can just sign it, send it to you and then they can sign it...

my sig should triple the value
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:google it....

or I can send you the one i have with me and the guys...I'm rigth in the middle so I can just sign it, send it to you and then they can sign it...

my sig should triple the value

ok..let's do the math....0 times 3...yep, still zero...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:my sig should triple the value

From having to pay someone $5 to take it, to having to pay someone $15 to take it.

"Who the hell is the guy in the middle, and why did he sign it with a pink glitter pen?"