Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
podcast trouble 1/19
I really hate to add another one of these podcast trouble topics but I can't figure out what to do. I bought a new link last week and besides not getting last Monday everything else worked fine. Until today. I have 3 or 4 of the cuts that were already pre-downloaded but when I try to down load the other cuts nothing happens. I get the orange loading thing but they never load. After a long time I'm getting the "!" symbol afterwards. I tried unsubscribing and putting in the link again but to no avail. Anyone know what's happening or how I can fix it?
Hmm, I kept trying for an hour or so and eventually they all loaded. It's like they download so slow that they end up with the "!" but if I keep trying at it they will push through somehow. I just wish I could find a way to do it where it wouldn't take me several attempts and an hour of trying different things to make it work.
I too am experiencing the same thing. The did mention on air that those who use Itunes seem to be experiencing some problems. They're doing their best to try and address the problem. You said you had some luck after an hour or two so I'll continue to do that and hope that helps.

The first couple weeks I had my subscription I was only getting 50% of the segments. It eventually worked itself out and haven't had problems until now. Hopefully it's a similar problem that will be fixed soon.
I'm having the same issue and came here to make sure it wasn't only me. I got most, but not all, segments from today and last week, and iTunes is still trying to download the others, and apparently failing. Had it trying several times today.

Linda
I had only one issue today. 'Sex Secrets: Women' would not play. The rest was fine.
One suggestion for podcasters who are having trouble downloading the show:

Open your podcast link into Firefox or whatever your regular web browser is. Most browsers will show the list of MP3 files that are currently available from the podcast when you do this. This should help you figure out if the problem is with iTunes or the podcast itself.