Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macbook Wheel: the latest laptop from Apple
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ap...dded_video
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
this is the stupidest thing ever. it will take forever to type anything. it takes me forever to type on my ps3 cuz i dont have the keyboard for it, and the ps3 has an onscreen keyboard to use. but a big ugly wheel? DUMB! oh and way too expensive.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:this is the stupidest thing ever. it will take forever to type anything. it takes me forever to type on my ps3 cuz i dont have the keyboard for it, and the ps3 has an onscreen keyboard to use. but a big ugly wheel? DUMB! oh and way too expensive.
Big Grin
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: f20-4006559.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
im not kidding. this is the stupid. just lookink at the damn thing makes me mad. if anyone wants to buy this thing, i want to kick them in the groin.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:im not kidding. this is the stupid. just lookink at the damn thing makes me mad. if anyone wants to buy this thing, i want to kick them in the groin.

oh, wow...
cuddlebunzz Wrote:im not kidding. this is the stupid. just lookink at the damn thing makes me mad. if anyone wants to buy this thing, i want to kick them in the groin.

As soon as this was released you just know that Microsoft's R&D department jumped on the wagon too (see the Ipod and Zune for example). In two years you won't be able to have a keyboard anywhere (including your phone).

Hopefully your computer lasts a long time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I actually think it's a good thing. Finally someone is willing to break the mold, and try something new. When are these going to be availble?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I was just looking at a Macbook Pro yesterday. I think I will wait for this one now. Thanks for the post Biff.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
how can this be a good thing? i know i wouldnt want to sit down and type or "wheel" and email for 45 minutes. thats rediculous. if i have to schedule time to email someone, kill me. it took me like 1 min to post this response, and that thinkink time included. only because this ugly think makes me so mad i cant think clearly. what a waste of time and money.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:how can this be a good thing? i know i wouldnt want to sit down and type or "wheel" and email for 45 minutes. thats rediculous. if i have to schedule time to email someone, kill me. it took me like 1 min to post this response, and that thinkink time included. only because this ugly think makes me so mad i cant think clearly. what a waste of time and money.
You may have a point....no I still want one.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:how can this be a good thing? i know i wouldnt want to sit down and type or "wheel" and email for 45 minutes. thats rediculous. if i have to schedule time to email someone, kill me. it took me like 1 min to post this response, and that thinkink time included. only because this ugly think makes me so mad i cant think clearly. what a waste of time and money.
Some innovations simply take time to better understand and to get used to! I'm sure when people first saw the typewriter they said "WTF! I'm not wasting my time putting this stupid GD paper in there and pushing buttons when I can just write it out!"

This is the wave of the future man......just roll with it and be prepared cause the next thing you know all computers will have "wheels"
8-) 8-)
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Yeah, I think you need to stick to something with a keyboard. We cat hardly understand what you are trying to misspell with one. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Big Grin

Microsoft will never come out with a product like this, because they actually care about innovations and not stupid products like that. If Steve Jobs were to crap in a box and put the Apple logo on it, people would pay $2,000 for it. Anyone who believes in this product should be ashamed of themselves for blindly following everything that Apple or the "unbiased media" comes out with.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Are they really going to sell Steve Jobs crap. Boy, at $2,000 that would be a steal!
Jiggy Wrote:Are they really going to sell Steve Jobs crap. Boy, at $2,000 that would be a steal!
Especially now that he's on medical leave.....His crap has to be at least twice that much!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:

Yeah, I think you need to stick to something with a keyboard. We cat hardly understand what you are trying to misspell with one. Wink

its funny that you are making fun of me for misspelling, when you misspelled a word yourself.

It's the future right here in the palm of your hands. Holding onto that computer with a keyboard is noble but in 2 years you won't be able to find replacement parts or anything.

Embrace the wheel.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
f the wheel. i think apple is just trying to hit that new fad, no matter how much crap they have to put out to get there. im not going to embrace anything that forces me to use 45 minutes to email someone. i know that as you use it it will become easier but i cant imagine it being faster than using a keyboard, no matter how much practice.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, I think you need to stick to something with a keyboard. We cat hardly understand what you are trying to misspell with one. Wink

its funny that you are making fun of me for misspelling, when you misspelled a word yourself.

+1 I started with can't and changed it to can . . . uh, er, cat!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
thanks for the karma queenie. im done ranting about this thing. im not tellin anyone how to think about something. i just dont like it, or think it will catch on. people have been using the keyboard for too long without problems. i dont understand why you would change it, just tweak it if you feel the need.if you want one, buy it im not tellin you otherwise, just expressing my feelings for the ugly thing.
The wheel will kick ass. I mean come on, if I can fly through my 3500 song playlist in like ten seconds, just think of how fast I'll be able to spin out a post here on the board!
I love the onion
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
ok i just watched the video again and the damn thing isnt even real. if you listen to the reporter at the end he said the next gen wheel will be 4 oz. lighter due to lack of screen, harddrive, and wheel. so we all got had with apple just stirring things up, creating buzz for their name.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:ok i just watched the video again and the damn thing isnt even real. if you listen to the reporter at the end he said the next gen wheel will be 4 oz. lighter due to lack of screen, harddrive, and wheel. so we all got had with apple just stirring things up, creating buzz for their name.
What!!!! :-[ O.M.F.G. :-[

I refuse to believe it!
The dream shall not die!!!
The wheel must live on! It MUST be real if its on the internets!
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
cuddlebunzz Wrote:ok i just watched the video again and the damn thing isnt even real. if you listen to the reporter at the end he said the next gen wheel will be 4 oz. lighter due to lack of screen, harddrive, and wheel. so we all got had with apple just stirring things up, creating buzz for their name.
What!!!! :-[ O.M.F.G. :-[

I refuse to believe it!
The dream shall not die!!!
The wheel must live on! It MUST be real if its on the internets!
Dino calm down. Cuddlebunzz is just trying to stir you up. Of course this thing is real.

...isn't it....?
just listen to the report closely. even the dude showing the thing to the reporter says "everything is only a few hundred clicks away." im not sure, but i dont think thats how i would be promoting my products. also, a guys i work with said apple trys to stir things up doing things like this.
seriously am I the only one to hear of the onion?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
also if you google "macbook wheel" nothing comes up but news articles. nothing on the apple site.
the only time ive heard of the onion is on family guy.
Hmmmmm.... ???
cuddlebunzz since you were the first to sniff out that this could be fake, why don't you do some more research on this. I think you may be on to something.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:also if you google "macbook wheel" nothing comes up but news articles. nothing on the apple site.
I googled "Apple Wheel" and it came up with this.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009...e-macworld
the guardian is a legit site isn't it?!?!?! If it was on here it has to be true.
Why dear god of the apples are you teasing us like this :-[
*shakes fists violently in an upwards motion* :-[
Quote of the Day:
yea def fake. read the comments on the guardian site. a battery that last a whopping 19 min before a recharge is needed. it stamps your emails to say sent from a macbook wheel, just so they know you have one. the only a few hundred clicks away comment. its gotta ba fake.
That's it! My dreams have been dashed upon the shores of a hopeless humanity island!

No! I refuse to believe it doesn't exist!
Jiggy....we have to put our collective whits together to ensure this dream does not die.
Quote of the Day:
cuddlebunzz, do you work the fryer or the drive thru?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
dino Wrote:That's it! My dreams have been dashed upon the shores of a hopeless humanity island!

No! I refuse to believe it doesn't exist!
Jiggy....we have to put our collective whits together to ensure this dream does not die.
Alright you get the rope and tape. I'll get a van. We're making a road trip to Cali my friend.
what are you talking about fustercluck?
cuz if youre calling me stupid, there were a few others that thought it was real at first. i was the first one to say it was a fake though.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:cuz if youre calling me stupid, there were a few others that thought it was real at first. i was the first one to say it was a fake though.
[wrestling fan drop]It's still REAL to me DAMNIT![/wrestling fan drop]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en[/flash]
Quote of the Day:
Big Grin Big Grin
Oh God, I don't want this to end, but "all good things...".