Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Joe Do ideas
List some ideas or rate them here..

My idea is: Joe's uncomfortable hobo massage

Joe gets a hobo to give him a massage for a carton of menthols or a 40. He then strips down to his underwear and has the hobo rub down his back.. and after a few minutes ask the hobo if Joe gives him some gift certificates to McDonald's or some beef jerky or whatever, if the hobo would give him a happy ending...

What do you guys think?
Joe needs to go to a dicks sporting goods or mc sports and lock himself in one of those giant gun safes and bring some snack and a gameboy and clame a nuclear holocaust is coming and this is the only way survive.
I think this forum is already falling apart, and I'm glad I built a new one to replace it when it does.
fatjoe Wrote:Joe needs to go to a dicks sporting goods or mc sports and lock himself in one of those giant gun safes and bring some snack and a gameboy and clame a nuclear holocaust is coming and this is the only way survive.

You should lock yourself in a safe, and wait for me to post further instructions on this forum. Don't bring snacks though...

PS- While you're in there, practice spelling "clame".
They predicted that it would. I love this place. I'm gonna hang around here like a nerd on World of Warcraft.
Joe should watch Trigger Happy TV. He'd get a lot of ideas from it! (Youtube.) If Joe does not do the Abnormally large cell phone one, I will stop listening. :-P
I want joe to have to Slam a 40 of Steel Reserve then read the news.

Then slam another 40. and have to do an off the cuff internview with Ryan Seacrest.

Then Slam one more.

Then he has to do a What Producer Joe thinks.

Then a spin the forehad on the bat and run around the office.

That shoud be good for at least an hour's worth of material
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester Wrote:I think this forum is already falling apart, and I'm glad I built a new one to replace it when it does.

I'm sure that's gonna be a winner.
Wowie Groovie !
mudplug Wrote:List some ideas or rate them here..

My idea is: Joe's uncomfortable hobo massage

Joe gets a hobo to give him a massage for a carton of menthols or a 40. He then strips down to his underwear and has the hobo rub down his back.. and after a few minutes ask the hobo if Joe gives him some gift certificates to McDonald's or some beef jerky or whatever, if the hobo would give him a happy ending...

What do you guys think?

It sounds like a fun stunt, but not entirely uniqe, kind of a homeless hobo twist on the massage stunt they already did
Wowie Groovie !
Aren't all free message boards?
Future stunt ideas may be posted in this thread.