Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant be the first person...
to have noticed, but I didnt see any posts about this...and I feel it is worthy of this board instead of the WCJD board, but the first guy that didnt pay it forward was literally an ambulance driver...and i dunno if it was ever mentioned ive only seen the video didnt hear it
I did notice but I wasn't sure if it was a private medical van or not.
it had the word ambulance on it
Probably Ron, the idiot. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Probably Ron, the ambulance driver. :Smile
That would have been F'n hilarious if it was in fact the wambulance driver!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:I did notice but I wasn't sure if it was a private medical van or not.

This is local to me, and it is indeed an ambulance for spectrum health downtown hospital in grand rapids.

I was kinda annoyed that jiggy jiggy Joe didn't mention this during his stunt, I was so waiting for it.
zetsyuk Wrote:
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:I did notice but I wasn't sure if it was a private medical van or not.

This is local to me, and it is indeed an ambulance for spectrum health downtown hospital in grand rapids.

I was kinda annoyed that jiggy jiggy Joe didn't mention this during his stunt, I was so waiting for it.

It looks more like one of the general transport vehicles that company uses, not like one of their "full blown emergancy response" bambulances. Those tend to have more lights on them.

I spent this entire past summer working in an office that looked right upon the main door to one of the hospitals in town, so I got my fair share of bambulances driving by.