Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dahmer
Ok, so who else wants to hear Dahmer in studio with FBHW ?

A Dahmer guest appearance with the guys ? How awesome would that be ?

Dear God, Allah, Jeebus, Buddah, Tom Cruise and/or the Flying Spaghetti Monster please make this happen -CONTENT REMOVED- Thanks.

Let's try to keep politics out of this, ok? Yes, what I removed wasn't super politically charged, but it's still more than is needed.

~p
Wowie Groovie !
what could have been said that was political enough to piss people off? This is gonna bug the crap out of me.

Awesome idea, though.
dahmer is a doosh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
zetsyuk Wrote:what could have been said that was political enough to piss people off? This is gonna bug the crap out of me.

Awesome idea, though.

What I wrote was something to the kin of... how Obama would either spell the end of the world, or deliver us all to Heaven

That's your awesome mod's hard at work earning their pay. Great job Phole
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:That's your awesome mod's hard at work earning their pay. Great job Phole

We get paid? WTF Biff!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That's your awesome mod's hard at work earning their pay. Great job Phole

We get paid? WTF Biff!

Aren't the mountains of snatch you get for being a mod enough to satisfy you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:We get paid? WTF Biff!

meh, I'd rather have the $$$
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:We get paid? WTF Biff!

We're supposed to get snatch for doin this mod stuff? WTF Biff!! Where's my hot hoochie chick?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Aren't the mountains of snatch you get for being a mod enough to satisfy you ?

We're supposed to get snatch for doin this mod stuff? WTF Biff!! Where's my hot hoochie chick?

Hell, Howie's been sending me naked pics of the 'snatch, and I'm not even a Mod...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Titan ! Wrote:Great job Phole

Thanks! Smile
I just want to hear him say things, it is funny that the guy has such a grasp on his own voice he can make it sound the same exact way every time you hear him say "ninetysevennine gee arr dee"

it kills me when they play the clips of him doing that at different times, yet it sounds as edited as the "george bush hates..." kanye recording
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
He's good to make fun of, and he's got really good taste in music...but the stupid stories and news that he gives on his show sorta sucks.

I'll take the good with the bad though, I'd much rather listen to his midly funny stories with good music than no stories and shitty music.

I take it back, Dahmer you're not a doosh
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:He's good to make fun of, and he's got really good taste in music...but the stupid stories and news that he gives on his show sorta sucks.

I'll take the good with the bad though, I'd much rather listen to his midly funny stories with good music than no stories and shitty music.

I take it back, Dahmer you're not a doosh

I figure you kind of liked him considering your sig lol
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Here's a link to Dahmer's WGRD profile....

http://wgrd.com/OnAir/Dahmer/tabid/8791/Default.aspx
Wowie Groovie !