Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Of
FBHW gave me the ok to post some actual Best Of for everyone, so let me know what you want. I can do a whole old show or certain segments or whatever. Send me an email.
All of last week? lol
I want some pre-joe and early joe flashbacks...

if they were to put together a cd for sale like that...I'd buy it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
milton Wrote:FBHW gave me the ok to post some actual Best Of for everyone, so let me know what you want. I can do a whole old show or certain segments or whatever. Send me an email.

By "everyone" do you mean podcasters or everyone who is a member of this forum?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Old games, like first word challenge and uncanny impressions.

Internviews!
Well, if you're not a podcaster, chances are you won't benefit from your suggestions, but you still can.
I miss uncanny impressions. I vote for that.
My vote would be for "the older, the better". Most of the best of's are things that have either popped up in a flashback or a revisit, or have been a best of recently. I love the old stuff that we've all either never heard or forgotten about.
I vote for at least a 20min clip of your on air laugh hahaha

seriously though, anything with failures, FBs word jumbles, ect.. joke-a-palooza stuff too.
Bears books boys....books boys bears. Past dtz would be cool. Pa pranks. Homer Simpson phone call. Early joe stunts. Miracle forum? Early games..
- the first time they played the "running with the devil" vocals
- internviews: you with maury povich, IKB with eli gold
- zane's story about his kid's hamster
- zane's 911 call
- uncanny impressions
- PA pranks
Thank you so much guys.

Some early joe stunts would be great. Maybe a few PA pranks. I remember the Tom Green interview being funny because he kept tying to plug his internet show too. If I can think of any other suggestions I will throw them out there. It's hard to think back, but I really liked a lot of the 2006 and 2007 bits.

I hear that old bump music and I didn't realize how much I missed hearing it.
I'd like to hear the three Dumber Than Zane shows that produced his most infamous answers:

- Land mammal... the dolphin
- Is the moon a planet or is the moon the moon
- Country siren = Russia

Thanks for getting us some real Best of Milton. This is totally awesome.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I agree with some older stuff. Not that the new is bad, but its fun to go down memory lane and remember why we started listening. For me it was their second day on GRD.

Also, thanks for taking your time to do this Milton. I know it will make my drive go by faster when I can podcast the guys.
I would LOVE to hear Land Mammal and Is the moon a planet....I heard Country Siren when it happened, but I've never heard the actual moments for the other two. +1 for nominating them!
milton, f'ing awesome. There were a bunch of clips up late last night.
This stuff was gold! I started listening six months ago and I wonder why I wasn't listening years ago.
Man, I e-mail Milton asking if he could slip in a Dude interview, and am greeted with three! I'm sure I wasn't the only one requesting some of those, but it sure feels like a case of, "Ask and ye shall receieve."
potthole Wrote:Man, I e-mail Milton asking if he could slip in a Dude interview, and am greeted with three! I'm sure I wasn't the only one requesting some of those, but it sure feels like a case of, "Ask and ye shall receieve."

yep these were good choices. them mocking zane's brown sweater was fing GREAT.
WOW! Just looking at the titles, I can't wait to hear these. Well done, Milton!
I'm on a work trip today and Friday (not radio camp unfortunately), and I'm laughing way too loudly in this hotel room. Thanks Milton!! 8-)
Beat the Buzzer...never heard of it, but it is freakin awesome! I love that game now, I want them to play it every day.
Milton, might we be able to expect a few more to be put up on Friday?

jg24 Wrote:Beat the Buzzer...never heard of it, but it is freakin awesome! I love that game now, I want them to play it every day.

That was one of the few games I never wanted to even think of calling in for- I knew there was no way I'd have a shot at winning.
Doing them right now. I think I'm just going to do 15 more. I can't believe all the awesome suggestions.
SWEET. Any chance you might be able to dig up some of the old challenge games with listeners? Some of those were kickass.
just thought of a few more:

- "stump the show" listener edition where they gave out heinz's phone number.
- "why do you keep calling me that" challenge.
HAHA Zane thinks his family is dead....this is the best Best Of EVER!
This is so amazing. Milton, PLEASE do this from now on when the guys take any days off. This is the sort of thing I've been hoping to get for a few years now. Epic work.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Milton, when we get the new board you are going to be a VIP for life.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Everyone on the board throw Milton an exalt for his efforts. This is really an amazing compilation.
hotzester Wrote:Everyone on the board throw Milton an exalt for his efforts. This is really an amazing compilation.

I'm sure this is exactly how he wants to be rewarded.

Joking aside, awesome job Milton.
Well I could scan a $50 bill and email it to him, but unfortunately he specifically says that the email address he provided in the podcast request isn't one he uses. Bummer, dude.
hotzester Wrote:Well I could scan a $50 bill and email it to him, but unfortunately he specifically says that the email address he provided in the podcast request isn't one he uses. Bummer, dude.

Ahh, too bad. His loss.
Aww man...this best of is incredible. I can't believe how many of these old bits I'd completely forgotten about!

I had forgotten how much I love the Dude interviews! Beat the Buzzer was soo much better than Paired with an Idiot or Stump the Show....this is fantastic!
hotzester Wrote:Everyone on the board throw Milton an exalt for his efforts. This is really an amazing compilation.

Is 100,000 not enough? ???

yessirexaltinghimnow
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Milton,
I hope you realize that every time the guys are gone, now you are going to have to do the best of. You're stuck doing it weather you like it or not!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Have you heard it, Queenie? 100,000 isn't NEARLY enough!

hot damn, milty's karma is up to 100,003. i knew i always liked him better than pube!
I didn't get a chance to listen this morning, so I am in no position to hand out free karma.

I can', however, give you this gift:

[Image: stapler.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Bravo, Milton!! Thank you so much for uploading this best of.
I loved the Dude interviews, I had never heard them before except in the intro with Paul Anka. Brilliant! I was almost to tears a few times yesterday.
Please do this again when they are gone, thanks again for taking the time to do this!