Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fired for spending too much time on this F'n board
2 and a half hours today and little done so far Undecided
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:2 and a half hours today and little done so far Undecided

me too
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
my work is easy enough that i can do all i need to in half the time i sit here, so rather than being bored and reading the news i can do this (until i get fired)
Same, I'm doing work while I read.
get a life
That doesn't even make sense.
lol you cant tell people to "get a life" when

1) it makes no sense
2) you too are trolling the boards today
3) you probably have no job and can't relate to the topic
damnit you guys are all right....im such a stupid minger. ha ha im at work too. boss is gone for the day
If I were to log on during work hours, I'd last a week before the IT cops shut me down. I'm too busy while at work, anyway, to even dream of logging on.
I'm so heavily monitored at my job now for various reasons that if i even go to google at this point i'd probably be fired. Hell the other day i had a random spot check on my flash drive for no apparent reason, which to my knowledge has never happened to anyone else in the tenure of the company i work for. So, im gonna have to say id be instantaneously fired if i loaded up this page at work.
What the hell kind of work do you do?
Upper Decker Wrote:What the hell kind of work do you do?

What i actually do is unimportant to the story (besides i would have to kill you if i told you), but I came from an IT background and am not working in IT any longer. So the majority of the IT department is probably scared of me. They do bust everyone for internet usage though, that is very very heavily monitored. Apparently they do read flash drives as well, and since i have some login scripts and registry hacks on there from my old job, they probably had a red flag set off...either way i could not get a definitive answer as to why they needed to check my flash drive, all i know is that they didnt find anything Wink
the jack booted thugs at work took everybodys internet access away and is only letting "management" have it. im up "S" creek. 12 hour shifts with no access sucks big minger balls.
ZESTERR R R R R R !!!

You're behind this thread somehow.

That sound you just heard ? My head exploding. Again.
Wowie Groovie !
providencecrow Wrote:
Upper Decker Wrote:What the hell kind of work do you do?

What i actually do is unimportant to the story (besides i would have to kill you if i told you), but I came from an IT background and am not working in IT any longer. So the majority of the IT department is probably scared of me. They do bust everyone for internet usage though, that is very very heavily monitored. Apparently they do read flash drives as well, and since i have some login scripts and registry hacks on there from my old job, they probably had a red flag set off...either way i could not get a definitive answer as to why they needed to check my flash drive, all i know is that they didnt find anything Wink

Jesus H F Christ I'm glad I work for myself, the only one monitoring my internet usage is me. I think I would die a little inside if I had to go back to working for the man.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:What i actually do is unimportant to the story (besides i would have to kill you if i told you), but I came from an IT background and am not working in IT any longer. So the majority of the IT department is probably scared of me. They do bust everyone for internet usage though, that is very very heavily monitored. Apparently they do read flash drives as well, and since i have some login scripts and registry hacks on there from my old job, they probably had a red flag set off...either way i could not get a definitive answer as to why they needed to check my flash drive, all i know is that they didnt find anything Wink

Jesus H F Christ I'm glad I work for myself, the only one monitoring my internet usage is me. I think I would die a little inside if I had to go back to working for the man.

I hear you, unfortunately i do not have that luxury. I got out of college about 2 years ago or so and am not on stable enough ground to take a pretty big financial risk like opening a business, so ill just have to tolerate it for now
Titan is going to kick all you guys a*sses if you don't get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mainerliser Wrote:Titan is going to kick all you guys a*sses if you don't get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you bunch of lazy a$$ Fks ! You're killing our economy and China is going to own you if you don't get back to work.
Wowie Groovie !
I am suprised i am not fired as it is, I listen to the webcast every weekday and we aren't supposed to be doing any of that streaming media stuff, not to mention message boards are strictly forbidden too. Hell i should be fired, rehired and fired again just for what i do.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]