Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Obama Administration Race-baiting Scoreboard
1. January 7, 2009 - Obama Economic Advisor Robert Reich testifying before Congress in regards to the Obama stimulus package:

[quote]
lmao...nice rhymn for an old dude
Yeah, ignoring the whole black supremacy thing.
20 bucks says hotzester is conservative.
$500 says Mark is the slowest poster on the board.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=1#62669
Even so, it really wasn't a huge challenge to figure out which side you leaned toward.

Mark the Valet: Internet Detective
Particularly since I said so in the link I offered you.
OMG you mean zester has a problem with obama??? wow i didnt get that until now

dude seriously enough is enough, we get it you dont like obama and will have a problem with everything said or done by him.

I can understand letting your point of view be known and all, i respect that, but when you are sitting here and you repeat basically your same argument points, or just go on and on about all of the problems you have with his ideas it's getting old.

Okay in general all politicians are stupid. you sit here and complain about everything that is done, if you have such a problem with it why not go into politics yourself and make a difference instead of sitting here bitching about the "liberal media" why not do something about it. There are people out there who make a name for themselves doing that.

It is taking words like this and the bashing of the other sides that makes me sick about even thinking of being part of either party. This goes out to dems and republicans. Both sides are picking so much at each others statements that the true meaning of the words gets so skewed people may as well not even speak.

It wouldn't have mattered who spoke up there, weather it be lowery or the pope, there would still be hugely negative things for someone to say.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Go figure. A liberal tries to silence the opposition. Who could've seen that coming?

I have to ask - where was your political frustration when the target was Sarah Palin or George W. Bush?

Oh, and by the way - in your signature, you say "Not all grammer will be correct." It's grammAr.
Philly Mike Wrote:This goes out to dems and republicans. Both sides are picking so much at each others statements that the true meaning of the words gets so skewed people may as well not even speak.

hotzester Wrote:A liberal tries to silence the opposition. Who could've seen that coming?

looks to me like he was silencing everyone.

are you planning on throwing a fit every day for the next 4 years?

8-)

that's dedication.
I've listened to the hissy fit of the left for 8 years. We're only 5 days in...you haven't seen anything yet, sweetheart.
I like how everyone else in this topic is trying to take a humerous approach, but you come off as a condescending grammar nazi.

Lighten up a bit.
Being able to provide for my family and succeed in the world just isn't a humorous subject to me, sorry.

Would it help if I farted while I was saying things?
hotzester Wrote:Being able to provide for my family and succeed in the world just isn't a humorous subject to me, sorry.

Would it help if I farted while I was saying things?

yes please, muffin-pants.

you don't even have to explain how "race-baiting" has anything to do with providing for your family or succeeding in the world. i'm not really paying attention anyway.
I think the whole "providing for his family" thing was aimed more at the first few quotes.
Are you in construction, zester?
hotzester Wrote:Go figure. A liberal tries to silence the opposition. Who could've seen that coming?

I have to ask - where was your political frustration when the target was Sarah Palin or George W. Bush?

Oh, and by the way - in your signature, you say "Not all grammer will be correct." It's grammAr.

first of all, i am far from a liberal, I am registered as indy because both sides are way too extreme for my personal tastes. Second of all if you look carefully at the sig it also states spelling will not be proper. hence grammer.

I stayed out of this part of the forum for a good while because i had enough on my plate frustrating me at the time. okay yea i think george w bush was an idi0t but he did some good, palin was a bad choice for mccain but i thought mccain was a good guy. I could speak a lot of good about mit romney because he is a smart business man and knows how to get things done, and i think hillary clinton is a complete a-hole.

There is no way you can say i take any side or call me liberal. if i was liberal i would not thing that the government should lay off certain parts of industry that they over regulate, nor would i care as much for guns as i do. Same on the conservitave side for my thoughts on a lot of social issues and that there are some parts of our system that need more government involvement.

A truly good system has to have a middle point not these extreme views on either side.

oh and mr. writing policeman you forgot to mention the word awsome not being awesome too.
Pedantic little f*cker, aren't you?
the very fact of calling someone pedantic makes you that way.
Good one.
Well all you seem to do is if someone has an opposing point of view to you is repeat your argument which never proves the point. Then after, before, or during that you decide to put up an insult to that person calling them a name, liberal seems to be your favorite. This is the first time I have seen you make an attempt at an educated type of word like pedantic, but hey I guess it is easier for some of us to come up with insults that we pick up from family guy episodes.

I have shown you different reasons that would make me pretty much in between as opposed to being completely left and you go ahead and only come up with an insult. How about trying to further a conversation instead of just producing insults of others to try to make yourself look better.
If it weren't for the fact that I've read the majority of your posts, I'd swear you were new here. One of the things most people here seem to agree on is that my arguments are presented with supporting evidence, and that I DON'T resort to name calling. My comment that you were a liberal wasn't so much name calling as it was observational of the fact that you essentially said "I don't agree, so why don't you be quiet about it?"

Second, the reason many of my arguments seem to be redundant is because they're based on core values which don't change from argument to argument.

Third, you can be "in between" all you'd like. I could not possibly care less. This thread was started after seeing three instances in which the Obama administration used, at the very least, racially insensitive terminology, and in the spirit of fairness, I decided to keep track. After all, if a republican administration had said "Blacks should do what is right" (ignoring the obvious lack of Seussian charm), there would be outrage.

Fourth, if all you're capable of is coming up with insults from Family Guy episodes, that's your doing. If that's as far as you want to develop, go for it. I don't care. I like Family Guy too, but it's not something that I use as a tool to debate political platform. There is just too much riding on it.

That said, if you desire less serious banter, then there are a myriad of other forums that I could point you to. I'm not at all suggesting that you shouldn't be here, I just don't think you really understand what the purpose of this particular board is.

And finally, why do you care so much what my opinion is? Honestly, I'm flattered. I haven't had someone so interested in me in quite some time. While I find your concern absolutely fascinating, it does make me a little nervous. But on the bright side, it has the hidden benefit of giving me that little bit of extra motivation to make sure my doors are locked at night, so on behalf of my family, thanks.

Now, to address your actual points. When you say "how about trying to further a conversation instead of just producing insults", do you mean things like this?

Quote:I can understand letting your point of view be known and all, i respect that, but when you are sitting here and you repeat basically your same argument points, or just go on and on about all of the problems you have with his ideas it's getting old.

Is that the type of furthering discussion you're interested in? Is it? I mean, it's not the route I'd have taken. If I'd been the one disagreeing with the original post, which infers that there is race-baiting going on in the White House, I'd have provided examples where the Obama administration said something that contradicted the original evidence. If that didn't exist, then I'd have played the "out of context card". ANYTHING. It wasn't until I was through every possible alternative that I'd have run to the "Enough is enough" card.

But then, I wouldn't have used the "I'm rubber, you're glue" technique either.
How about if the petty bickering ends now and the thread makes a turn back to the original intent of the thread? I'm not pointing fingers in any direction. Just asking for some semblance of harmony.

This board has a personal message feature and I'd appreciate it if it were used if the two of you want to continue this conversation.

Thanks!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:How about if the petty bickering ends now and the thread makes a turn back to the original intent of the thread? I'm not pointing fingers in any direction. Just asking for some semblance of harmony.

This board has a personal message feature and I'd appreciate it if it were used if the two of you want to continue this conversation.

Thanks!

sorry biff, didnt mean to ruin this.

Dont worry I am going to go back to the way i used to do it, and barley participate and keep out of this section. It seemed to work out better anyway seeing how things go in this part of the forum.
Admin Wrote:This board has a personal message feature and I'd appreciate it if it were used if the two of you want to continue this conversation.

Thanks!

Then you can just post what people PM you in this thread, like others have done, in other threads!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Mike -

Things actually don't usually go this way here. I love this part of the board because it's one of the few political boards that people here often disagree, but it's fact based and not just arguing. That's what was making me so frustrated going at it with you...it wasn't how I like to debate. We don't HAVE to agree. In fact, I'd rather we not agree. In addition to making for some great debate, which I love, it also enlightens people to other perspectives.

Don't shy away from the whole board because of one topic!
Besides message board fights are funny if your not the one involved in them, and sometimes even if you are!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: 305.jpg]

That being said, I'm with zester on this one. I can't stand obama and after hearing people bitch about Bush the last 8 years, it's my turn to bitch. So for the next 4 years I'm going to blame everything bad that happens on Obama no matter if it's completely unrelated. I've heard too many democrats blame their loss of a job on Bush. Since when did Bush call up your boss and tell him to fire you? On that same logic, since I got a really good job when Bush was in office was it his doing that got me the job? No, it was my own doing. It's time we all accept responsibility for ourselves and our own actions.

I can't believe that Lidstrom and Datsyuk can't play in the game tonight against Columbus because of not playing in the all-star game. Thanks a lot Obama.
cuppie Wrote:I can't believe that Lidstrom and Datsyuk can't play in the game tonight against Columbus because of not playing in the all-star game. Thanks a lot Obama.

this made me giggle
hotzester Wrote:Mike -

Things actually don't usually go this way here. I love this part of the board because it's one of the few political boards that people here often disagree, but it's fact based and not just arguing. That's what was making me so frustrated going at it with you...it wasn't how I like to debate. We don't HAVE to agree. In fact, I'd rather we not agree. In addition to making for some great debate, which I love, it also enlightens people to other perspectives.

Don't shy away from the whole board because of one topic!

hey, no hard feelings with this. What I was saying is that I am just going to keep off of the touchy subject forum for the most part. As for going on the rest of the board I am probably just going to be here less, more because of me than anything else. There are things IRL that kind of get me agitated and if i start to feel peeved so there are times I have to step back from online correspondence with people in places like message boards so as to not lash out on them. I don't want to ruin it for people and don't need people getting pissed off at me more than I already have in life.

sorry again for the digression, back to the topic...
dingdongyo Wrote:
cuppie Wrote:I can't believe that Lidstrom and Datsyuk can't play in the game tonight against Columbus because of not playing in the all-star game. Thanks a lot Obama.

this made me giggle

I stayed up too late last night and didn't get up early like I wanted to work out. Obama has got to go!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Speaking of race baiting.... Anybody seen this picture yet?

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a520e637970c-pi]
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
How is that race baiting?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't nessarily think it is, but some will claim that it is because of the White face
My garden tractor won’t start, damn you Obama!!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!