Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobel Peace Prize
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/OVw1PANUcdg&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
She was quite an amazing woman. I look foward to seeing Miss Irena's Children.

I remember when The Holocaust was on TV. I watched every part of the mini-series. Of course, I have read The Diary of Anne Frank as well. I think that my history classes only gave me a very small taste of this part of past and it sparked my curiosity. The same thing happened with the war in Vietnam. I've read a ton of books on that subject.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I wish I had half of her courage and strength. What an amazing and giving woman. It makes me want to be a better person.
It is hard to tell what is inside a person until you are actually put in a bad spot. If you wish you had that much strength you probably do. If those circumstances Irena found herself in were to ever find you, I'd be willing to bet you would do something just as heroic Anastasia, you just don't realize it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I miss Glenn Beck on local radio!

What an amazing story, an amazing woman, and a horrific shame to have such a disgusting outcome....
Mad Dog Wrote:It is hard to tell what is inside a person until you are actually put in a bad spot. If you wish you had that much strength you probably do. If those circumstances Irena found herself in were to ever find you, I'd be willing to bet you would do something just as heroic Anastasia, you just don't realize it.

I certainly hope so....I did manage to be the only calm one when my then 3 1/2 year old got struck by a car on Halloween, definitely not heroic, but whenever I think about it, I don't even know how I managed not to just lose my shit. It's the calmest I've ever been, I knew she was going to be alright. Everyone else on the other hand....
so you're absolutely right Madog, you just don't know what you're capable of until you are put in some kind of sticky situation.
I think we all have stories of times when we took action or kept our heads when others around us were freaking out. I'd like to think that if, in the future, another situation like that arises, I'd be able to react the same way, but as has been said, until you're there, you just can't tell.
When I discovered Glenn Beck's show it was such a breath of fresh air to finally watch something that wasn't full of propaganda. He gives it to you straight, if you don't like it, tough.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:When I discovered Glenn Beck's show it was such a breath of fresh air to finally watch something that wasn't full of propaganda. He gives it to you straight, if you don't like it, tough.

http://boortz.com/
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
http://www.streamaudio.com/listen/cox.as...ion=WSB_AM

Live 9 am - 1pm EST
Go fuck yourself. Hard.