Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Len O'Kelly
The guys were asking for this picture the other day. I like how Len is wearing the loudest shirt ever. See if you can actually spot the microphone ???

[Image: len.png]
Old golden throat eh?! Nice...
I definitely expected Len to look different based on hearing his voice. I thought he would look like Martin Mull:

[Image: medium_martin.jpg]
I guess he hasn't lost the retarded banker look yet.
He kinda looks like my high school European history teacher. Loud shirt even matches. Creepy.
he looks like my sophomore spanish prof. at GVSU. only Len doesnt have brown, coffee-stained teeth, white foam in the corners of his mouth, and horrible body odor. Im assuming Len's B.O. is far less nauseating based on the pic, he seems like a Speed Stick kinda guy.
well............................at least hes got a nice voice.
Thank god he has a nice voice. Uhhhhh I think I have a shirt like that.

And I dont have a cool voice. SHIT!!!
His microphone was chrome plated before he started talking into it and then his golden throat got to pumping his smooth sound through that mic and turned it to solid gold.
On today's to-do list: new picture. Or at least a new shirt...
No way man, that shirt is AWESOME! You need more that look just like it. Wear one everyday...maybe add a bowtie....yeah. HOT.
I dont care what they say..........we still love ya
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Len, that shirt is an outward reflection of the versatile talent within. It can brighten up any situation, and it shows your zeal and zest for life. It also shows that appearances aren't everything, because such a happy go lucky looking guy really has a deep secret: you are the voice of God.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
raudy Wrote:he looks like my sophomore spanish prof. at GVSU. only Len doesnt have brown, coffee-stained teeth, white foam in the corners of his mouth, and horrible body odor. Im assuming Len's B.O. is far less nauseating based on the pic, he seems like a Speed Stick kinda guy.

Big Grin
i had that guy too- he was sick!!!
In that photo Len looks like an older version of the brother or a girl I once dated.
potthole Wrote:In that photo Len looks like an older version of the brother or a girl I once dated.

So...to narrow it down....you either dated a brother or a girl????

Big Grin

Typos are fun
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Zane] DAMMIT! [/Zane]
Hey Len, if you're reading this I sent you a message on facebook.
Wowie Groovie !
Len, if you get it, don't let him pressue you into going topless.
potthole Wrote:Len, if you get it, don't let him pressue you into going topless.

Awww Potty, c'mere let's hug it out bitch
Wowie Groovie !
He said he has a matching tie too.
That's what she said.
Well, of *course* there's a tie. I don't buy cheap shit, Allyson.
That's not the first time a man has told her that.

(Sorry Allyson, but it had to be done.)
I don't know... I don't think the shirt is too bad.

[Image: 3865.jpg]

And the tie isn't bad either.

[Image: 3878.jpg]

Thanks for the loan Len, she had a ton of fun posing in it.

PS I got a parking ticket the day I picked it up :-[

PPS if you want to see some more of the photos go here: http://www.modelmayhem.com/1219
Wowie Groovie !
Well.... I guess I can retire the shirt now....

Nice work!
I think the tie gets in the way
plumpenut Wrote:I think the tie gets in the way

I agree, that's why Len didn't wear it.
Wowie Groovie !
im soooooo rigid..

please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18
Awesome pictures. And Len's too. He deserves a new nickname, like "Alchemist Len" or "King Midas"
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
alpacafarmer Wrote:im soooooo rigid..

please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18. please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18, please be 18

I didn't ask, but I'm pretty sure Len is over 18
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:im soooooo rigid..

I didn't ask, but I'm pretty sure Len is over 18

Ha! Exalt!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I didn't ask, but I'm pretty sure Len is over 18

Ha! Exalt!

haha.. thank god.. he gets me so hard!!
alpacafarmer Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Ha! Exalt!

haha.. thank god.. he gets me so hard!!

um tmi Undecided
I think Len should have a segment on the show. Each time he comes in he has to intro a song. Im sure he has all the time in the world to do it..
plumpenut Wrote:I think Len should have a segment on the show. Each time he comes in he has to intro a song. Im sure he has all the time in the world to do it..

I agree I enjoyed him the other day very much.
I think he makes the guys a little nervous and that makes it funny.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
plumpenut Wrote:I think Len should have a segment on the show. Each time he comes in he has to intro a song. Im sure he has all the time in the world to do it..

How about they just have Hot Wings write his commentary everyday and then just have Golden Throat read it? That way it will actually seem interesting.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Ouch.
Just heard the first segment of Friday's podcast. Who knew my dick comment about Len's shirt would spawn all of this? Undecided
I missed all of Friday's show, did they mention his shirt ?
Wowie Groovie !